4,6 5 0 122 122 It is the best way to make your lunchtime braai last all day.Shake the chilli beef flavour on braai meat, in marinades, casseroles, just about anything, and make a meal worth talking about.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/aromat-chilli-beef.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

17/10/2018
Knorr Aromat Chilli Beef Seasoning
I love all Aromat flavors however the chillie beef always stands. You can use it in almost all your dishes. It`s a must have in your kitchen.
Best Seasoning
This produst is tasty and brings flavour to food.I love to put it on spaghetti and mince...:)YUMMY!!
Aromat...never disappoints!
I've tried al the aromat flavours...and I have all of them in my kitchen...Can't live without these...everything you eat tastes soo different and good after putting aromat
Star Aromat
This is the best flavour from all of them. My son only eats this and we even have it on toast.
15/10/2018
Good
This is my favourite aromat flavour. Has a small punch...just right for my pallette. Was also the most requested flavour on mielies my school was selling at our carnival.
Knorr Aromat Chilli Beef Seasoning
Very tasty on the potatoes and eggs. I love it the taste on my food.
Knorr Aromat Chilly beef seasoning
this is a very good product, over chips, popcorn and eggs. keep on buying it, my whole family loves this product
14/10/2018
aromat
My all time favorite ,I love anything chilli.great taste especially on grilled meat
Knott Aromat chilli beef seasoning
This aromat is rich is flavour,I can't imagine cooking beef with anything else except it.I love it
Mmmhhhh
This just add that meaty taste to even simple scrambled eggs.. I naturally love anything chilli so this is just one of those products which turns the taste of food to be the best...
Versatile seasoning
A delicious addition to most dishes from stew to hot chips, pizza to mac 'n cheese. Not so chilli hot that the kids notice. More of a flavor than a spicy burn.
13/10/2018
Expected more from this iconic brand
I am, in fact, a food snob. I decided at an early age that I could produce food that was tastier and 'larney-er' than the slop I believed kids my age were tortured with. (I was only 10 years old the day I served my first 3-course meal to the startled family members who later lavishly encouraged my culinary curiosity!) Part of my strict regime was to ban MSG - Aromat was The No. 1 Enemy of Good Food! I have since come to my senses and realized that a tasty, convenient, mouthwatering condiment like Aromat can make fussy eaters (especially children) chow down on almost anything, including boring, healthy veggies. Having conceded the shelf space in my spice cupboard to the useful flavour saver, and loving all of the original, cheese, and peri-peri variants, I was drooling to try the chilli beef. It's... fine, I suppose. Salty, kinda meaty, slight chilli heat... It doesn't kick the tastebuds awake. The colour is perhaps too dark - it gives everything a really unappetising brown hue.
I like the flavour
I really like the flavour of this seasoning it has a beefy and yet spicy taste
Aromat
Great in stews. No need to use extra spices or salt..... Love the thick spicy sauce it make.
My favorite
This is my old time favorite, everything tastes better with this, I love it, love it, love it.