4,6 5 0 137 137 Make every meal a story. Spice up that Sunday lunch and have them asking for seconds. Go on! Shake our Peri-Peri flavour in curries, stews, vegetables, just about anything and make a meal worth talking about.
Knorr Aromat Peri-Peri Seasoning

06/02/2020
Nice spice and salt
I like aromat on on most foods and the spice gives it a small kick, on toasted sandwiches eggs ect. I would recommend this spice
01/02/2020
It's a goodie
The original will always be my favourite but when i want a little bit of spice i turn to this handy little shaker. Love that i can refill it.
30/01/2020
Shake shake
I have it with my boil eggs in the morning. Good size to carry in the lunch box.
08/11/2019
Best ever
My household cannot go without this, my husband almost adds it to most of his food and don't forget the boiled mielies with butter, hhmm the topping is the aromat lol
23/10/2019
aro peri
I love hot things , this is however not to spicy but gives a wonderful flavour. My favourite would be this over potatoe chips, like the easy to use shaker too. Will recommend this to everyone who like spiced foods.
20/08/2019
Yum
Love the variety Knorr is bring to the table with the aromat range. Would recommend it to all.
24/02/2019
Spice
This is the best from them yet, i put it over almost everything i eat.Meat to fries and scrambled eggs.Just love this.
18/02/2019
Spices
This tastes great on almost anything. We use it for a braai also.
31/01/2019
Knorr Aromat Peri-Peri Seasoning
Buy the product on a monthly basis for a while already, maily use it for hot chips.
27/11/2018
Perihot
There is a reason why its peri peri and thats cos its hot. So if u like hot then this is for u.
25/10/2018
Love the taste
I love the taste. Nice with Potatoes, Chips, Eggs etc.
23/10/2018
Aromat
This is best sprinkled with traditional dishes - inhoko... its only boiled in water and and this helps with seasoning
23/10/2018
Peri peri aromat
The only aromat we buy is the peri peri one, it just adds extra flavor and spice to our food
22/10/2018
Aromat Peri peri
great taste, has that peri peri zing that adds a kick to your food.
10/10/2018
Devine Aromat
I am such an Aromat Fan i love this peri peri aromat.