4,6 5 0 89 89 A rich, creamy pasta dish with a buttery, cheese flavour.
Knorr New Recipe Alfredo Pasta & Sauce

15/09/2020
Not bad at all
Not bad at all, BUT I still prefer the old recipe of the Alfredo Pasta & Sauce. It just had an unique taste to it, other than the new recipe, but I would eat it again and its still nice, rich and creamy.
11/09/2020
Must Have
As a busy mom...these are great to have in the pantry! saves me time, money and tastes great!
04/09/2020
The best Knorr product yet!
My family and I absolutely love this product and use it on a weekly basis. It is the perfect quick and easy meal and you can add a protein to it too. The product is delicious and has a one of a kind flavour.
02/09/2020
Best pasta
This is the best pasta and sauce in a packet currently available. It has great taste, texture and smells delicious. The only thing I can think of to improve on is to add more flavours.
30/08/2020
Easy Alfredo
I love the flavor of the sauce, though not a fan of the pasta. Just feel like the pasta comes out as flat and not filling. I always have to cook more pasta separately and add to my final dish.
27/08/2020
Quick and easy
I love keeping this in the cupboard for a quick meal for my kid. She loves the creamy texture and flavour of the sauce. Just wish it came in a bigger size maybe a family pack
Easy Peasy
I love any easy quick recipes, this not only is quick - it is tasty too.
26/08/2020
Good
Knorr Pasta sauces are great especially when you need the extra punch to your dishes.
Yummy and easy to make
This makes for a wonderful quick meal. It's ideal for a busy mum or handy to stock up on
25/08/2020
So quick and easy.
I love this product because not only is it tasty but it’s very handy to make a quick pasta during the week when time is limited and life gets busy.
24/08/2020
Amazing with samp
One time when I was cooking the samp and beans, I just felt that it needed that different taste and wow the sauces added that amazing taste.
20/08/2020
Easy go meal
The best meal ever my kids love this recipe.It's easy to cook safe you time as well just love it
19/08/2020
Easy and Tasty
Very convenient, absolutely love the taste. Does it come in a bigger packet?
18/08/2020
Creamy and rich texture and delicious and easy to prepare
09/08/2020
I love it
I just love it easy to make aNd nice and creamy I love anything that is creamy