4,6 5 0 162 162 A tasty cheese mix with a smoky bacon flavour to create the perfect potato bake.
Knorr Potato Bake Cheese & Bacon Flavour

23/01/2020
Looooovvvveee the potato bake packets!
Knorr potato bake packets have always been a favorite! You honestly dont need much else except 2 Knorr packets, some cream and cheese on top. The flavours are amazing and I would definitely recommend buying it.
28/11/2019
Knorr Potato Bake Cheese & Bacon Flavour
Got a sachet from a friend. I was scared of trying it out. I've never been proud. Very delicious my kids enjoyed too. Making more potato bake using the sauce again soon.
18/11/2019
Knorr Cheese and Bacon Flavour
Wow, Makes the most delicious flavoured Potato bake and its soo creamy. Simply the best!
11/11/2019
Fabulous
Love the flavours, what a fabulous product. Easy to use and adds so much to the dish with no effort required.
05/11/2019
REVIEW
LOVE THE FLAVOUR AND THE KIDS ALWAYS ASK FOR MORE.
05/11/2019
NOT JUST FOR POTATO BAKE
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVOR! AND NO NOT JUST FOR POTATO BAKE I USE IT IN MY PAPTERT IT IS RICH IN FLAVOR ITS CREAMY. MIX IT WITH FRESH CREAM AND CHEESE AND YOU HAVE A LOVELY DIP, BIGGEST RECOMMONDATION
31/10/2019
Nice
Good product, like the flavour and I use it in more ways than just potato bake, like the smokey flavour. I just found it to taste a bit "diluted" when just mixing with milk, so always add some cream.
30/10/2019
So good
I just love potatoes and by adding a little bit of cream to the sauce gives it that extra creamy taste. Thank you for this great product Knorr.
30/10/2019
perfecto
a friend recently recommended i try this product and i am sold. i even put it with mac & cheese and it soared my dish to new heights
29/10/2019
Knorr I love you
Potato Bake is heavenly. I just love it. Never without it.
22/10/2019
knorr
i dont only use it on potato bake but also on mashed potatoes, it is devine
18/10/2019
Easy to use
Use it often, easy to use. Good tasting! Cuts down on cooking time!
07/10/2019
Knorr Potato Bake
I have tried it and the whole family does not like it. It was a bit too salty and a weird taste.
03/10/2019
Flavorful
I love me some potato bake, and bacon just makes everything better:)
01/10/2019
Knorr
I tried this one and even though it tastes great the bacon taste is just a bit over whelming