Knorr Three Cheese Mince Mate 230g

4,5 5 0 117 117 Take the stress out of supper by whipping up a fast and fantastic meal with Knorr’s Mince Mate Three Cheeses Flavour. Give it a twist by using lentils to prepare a tasty vegetarian version of this dish.
Knorr Three Cheese Mince Mate 230g

08/12/2022
Mince Mate
Im not a fan of fake cheese flavor but find this mince mate is both convenient and enjoyable. It easily feeds my family of 3
07/12/2022
Pastalicious
Like the pasta with them sauce but find the packet a little small
07/12/2022
Mince made
Love how easy it is to make but do not like the taste there is something missing but just love the lasagne made
06/12/2022
Three cheese mince mate
My family loves pastas. Knorr three cheese mince mate is perfect for the whole family even my 10 year old can make it
06/12/2022
Knorr mince mate
This is a great product. Easy to use and has lots of flavour.
04/12/2022
Quick time meal
Knorr Three cheese meal was so fantastic amongst my family that we had to have it atleast 3times a week. It's quick to prepare and great taste
03/12/2022
This product is very delicious and easy to make. Would buy again.
Mince mate
A good one pot meal .quick and easy when you are short on time and taste good too
02/12/2022
knox and noodles and spaghetti
I would to take this products very much. I would like to take products every month and i enjoyed very much
Mince made easy..
Quick and easy way to make flavourful mice dishes.. combines well with pasta to provide sumptious dishes..
02/12/2022
Good if you’re in a rush
Look, this isn’t a gourmet product, bit when I was a student this was a great way to feel like I had a more flavourful meal, and even now, when I’m short on time, or bored of the usual.
29/11/2022
Five minute chef
We love our pasta but sometimes you just don’t have the time to cook that long but amazing recipe from your granny. This is the solution. It is quick and Never fails. If you are a meal pepper, that means that you will probably have some chopped onions, garlic or parsley in the fridge, so you can still toss that in if you like. It is perfect on its own with your pasta, but you can still add this to your regular dish to make it an amazing dish. Everybody just loves this.
27/11/2022
Love how quick and convenient the product is. Plus it's a one pot meal
26/11/2022
So easy my husband can make it
This was our go-to after I had my daughter. I had a section and was not in the kitchen for a few days and my husband who hates cooking turned to the knorr mince mate boxes as his salvation. I must say for someone who hates cooking he was able to make delicious meals every time.
25/11/2022
Easy and fast
This is a very easy and fast dish to make, love making it on a lazy day for a quick meal