4,4 5 0 82 82 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/07/17
awesome
We absolutely love this especially the pinapple flavour, i would love to use it all the time.
2019/07/17
Super yummy
I recently tried this in a chicken (with pineapple bits) salad and a quinoa salad...all I can say is this dressing takes my salads up a notch. A friend even uses it as a marinade for her chicken strips. I wont lie...i am not a big fan of balsamic so i was expecting a weird taste...but Knorr managed to get a balance of sweet/sour...also not very sweet...this is now on my must buy monthly list:-)
2019/07/16
Delicious Fresh Tang :-)
My favourite has always been the Knorr Greek - however this one is GREAT for chicken couscous salads and is so tangy!
2019/07/10
Winner!!!
Wow, well done on this new product Knorr. It is absolutely bloody delicious. Have you ever seen kids lick their plate clean? Well, when I use this salad dressing, my kids literally lick their plates to get the last drop of the this amazing sauce off their plate. Love, love, love it!
2019/07/03
Absolutely Love it
since I started using it im not interested in any other salad dressing, I absolutely love the combination of pineapple and Balsamic vinegar👌👌👌
2019/07/03
Like It
I was skeptical about the pineapple and balsamic , because I thought it would be a bit sour or to tangy. To my surprise the flavors where balanced. you could taste the pineapple but it wasn't overwhelming like I thought it would be. Overall I like it
2019/06/27
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
I love this salad dressing especially the pineapple taste.
Loved it
I loved the Knorr Balsamic & Pineapple dressing. Avo and tomatoes with some of the dressing and some chicken is life.
Knorr
I purchased the Knorr Balsamic & Pineapple dressing and I loved it. Plain Avo with some of the dressing is just divine. I would highly recommend it
Balsamic and Pineapple....
Knorr is a good product. Personally I am not a fan of the taste of the Balsamic and pineapple salad dressing.
2019/06/25
Tropical dressing
Wow!! I love trying the different salad dressings as we eat loads of salads and with all the varieties available it just makes eating healthy so much easier. I love the combination of Balsamic (our fav vinegar) and pineapple (our fav addition to salad) because of its healthy properties. Awesome!!
2019/06/24
In love
We are so on love with this salad dressing . In a family that eats salads almost everyday this has been a nice change to the norm we usually get.
2019/06/21
Knor Balsamic & pineapple salad dressing
I like to salad dressing, has a very nice sweet and sour kick. Definitely a good combination
2019/06/19
Great taste
I have used this product on slow roasting leg of lamb. Great taste.
2019/06/18
Knorr flavour leader
The taste and texture of this product is amazing. I am so glad it is available. I not only use it in salads, but also in cooking lamb roast and chicken Best flavour idea ever