4,6 5 0 233 233 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing

19/01/2021
My favorite
I've been using this on my salad every night this week, I'm so obsessed! Need to get more this weekend
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
Its unique taste is definitely something to try. An explosion of sweet & tangy, flavours. The uses are limitless.
A summer must have.
This is definitely a summer must have in your kitchen. Just wip up a toss salad and pour over this salad dressing for a great taste, or you can enjoy it on a sandwich just great.
4 stars
Hi Have tried this product found it very tasty. Marinated my chicken and pork with it. Delicious
Perfect dressing!
My salads have an amazing citrus taste to them. It smells great can't stop indulging.
18/01/2021
Salads have never tasted this better
Since I started using this my Greek salad is on another level, I love pineapple the pineapple flavour gives a balanced taste to my salad, this is the best salad dressing ever. I would recommend it to everyone
Tab bit too sweet
It is a tad bit too sweet for us. It more of a sweet and sour dressing and we are not much fans of that but if you are making a salad that calls for a sweet dressing then this is perfect.
Salad Lover!
Me and my mom’s favorite dressing. Always have one in our cupboard, the best salad dressing ever.
16/01/2021
Gives your salad such a great taste. And you don’t have to add salt or spice just the dressing and your good to go
16/01/2021
Monate fele 😋😋
Gives life to my salads and I can't use any other product apart from it.
Not bad on the waist.
As someone who is weight conscious, I stay away from the creamy sallad dressings. I love the vinegarette dressings or only balsamic vinegar so I was happy when I came across this one that has a pineapple. Tasty but not bad one the hips.
Simply delicious
This is one of the best salad dressing I have ever tasted. It feels like summer and so refreshing.
Best for my salads
At home my family loves my salads because of my salad dressing,now I every meal I make salad
15/01/2021
Knorr balsamic & pineapple salad dressing g
Love the combination of the balsamic and pineapple. Reminds me of the Caribbean.
Salad dressing
Absolutely delicious. Its makes my green salad into a refreshing and tasty dish