4,5 5 0 105 105 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

07/10/2019
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
When I saw the combination I thought no ways, but was I surprised when I tasted it. I was absolutely in love with it. I Made a fresh salad and will for ever use this balsamic and pineapple dressing..
04/10/2019
Special Carrot Salad
I use this dressing when I make carrot & pineapple salad it intensifies the flavours! I also use it when I make a greek salad it gives it an entirely different flavour and is popular will everyone who tastes it!
01/10/2019
Knorr salad dressings
I'm addicted to only knorr salad dressings,I buy varierty,you will never go wrong👌
25/09/2019
Nice and easy to use
Time saving to mix your own salad dressing Love it!
20/09/2019
Love love Love
Tjo .I love this dressing .Manna from Heaven. The best on salad.Hai
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
The best dressing to use of a toss or greek salad. Even lovely to use in a pasta salad as well. Knorr is a brand that is well stocked in my pantry. I definitely recommend that you buy.
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
We love a vinaigrette over our salads and this balsamic and pineapple blend is absolutely amazing.
Versitile
Not only for salad. It makes a lovely marinate for game meat. Overnight in the salad dressing and you have a wonderfull, tender, tastefull impala steak.
18/09/2019
Great flavor
Balsamic salad dressing has a great flavor I always use it for my greek salad
17/09/2019
Balsamic & Pineapple
I really expected more of this salad dressing. The taste reminded me too much of a similar salad dressing. I was not too impressed with this, but it still tastes good.
17/09/2019
Perfectly blended
Gives the perfectly dressed salad taste. I've also tried it on my salad rolls. Gives that just enough mouth watering, tangy taste to any salad and salad roll. Not too oily or spicy too.
12/09/2019
Perfect
this salad dressing is awesome i never have salad without it. its my two favorite things when it comes to salad pineapple and balsamic vinegar i would definitely recommend this product YUMMY!!!!!!!
11/09/2019
knorr
This is one of my favorite salad dressing it is amazing, it tastes so good it like nothing like any other product. It is amazing, the aroma it has and taste of pineapple. I would definitely recommend it.
10/09/2019
great
makes your salad more tastier...so much Italian like taste absolutely die for it
06/09/2019
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
This is my new favorite salad dressing, the balsamic and pineapple complement each other well