4,5 5 0 90 90 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/08/19
Balsamic and Pineapple
These two flavours complement each other so well. really enjoyable, not only with salads :-)
2019/08/13
Knorr Vinaigrette balsamic and pineapple salad dressing.
This is one of my favorite salad dressing it is amazing, it tastes so good it like nothing like any other product. It is amazing, the aroma it has and taste of pineapple. I would definitely recommend it.
2019/08/13
Love the taste
Love this product! Such a nice taste, really recommend this dressing
2019/07/30
Refreshing
This was such a nice surprise - totally love the taste. The mix of sweet and sour is just right and it is not too oily. You can use it for almost anything!
2019/07/29
Life-Changing Sauce
I was reluctant to buy this and try it but now I buy this particular sauce every week!! I really love the taste and it gives salad and pasta a really nice taste!! This is truly the best salad dressing I have ever had!! Really life-changing lekker... :-)
2019/07/29
I just love this vinaigrette we use is not just for salads my kids put it on their pizza as well - i love the taste and the fact that its not to oily - I would recommend this any time
2019/07/25
Balsamic and pineapple salad dressing
I love balsamic and the zingy taste of the pineapple just takes this product to a new level. I do struggle to get it in my local stores sometime tough.
2019/07/17
awesome
We absolutely love this especially the pinapple flavour, i would love to use it all the time.
2019/07/17
Super yummy
I recently tried this in a chicken (with pineapple bits) salad and a quinoa salad...all I can say is this dressing takes my salads up a notch. A friend even uses it as a marinade for her chicken strips. I wont lie...i am not a big fan of balsamic so i was expecting a weird taste...but Knorr managed to get a balance of sweet/sour...also not very sweet...this is now on my must buy monthly list:-)
2019/07/16
Delicious Fresh Tang :-)
My favourite has always been the Knorr Greek - however this one is GREAT for chicken couscous salads and is so tangy!
2019/07/10
Winner!!!
Wow, well done on this new product Knorr. It is absolutely bloody delicious. Have you ever seen kids lick their plate clean? Well, when I use this salad dressing, my kids literally lick their plates to get the last drop of the this amazing sauce off their plate. Love, love, love it!
2019/07/03
Absolutely Love it
since I started using it im not interested in any other salad dressing, I absolutely love the combination of pineapple and Balsamic vinegar👌👌👌
2019/07/03
Like It
I was skeptical about the pineapple and balsamic , because I thought it would be a bit sour or to tangy. To my surprise the flavors where balanced. you could taste the pineapple but it wasn't overwhelming like I thought it would be. Overall I like it
2019/06/27
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
I love this salad dressing especially the pineapple taste.
2019/06/26
Loved it
I loved the Knorr Balsamic & Pineapple dressing. Avo and tomatoes with some of the dressing and some chicken is life.