4,6 5 0 115 115 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing

15/09/2020
Balsamic and pineapple
2 of my favourite flavors in 1 bottle. Love it!!! It changes the dimension of a simple salad and elevates it to a whole new level.
14/09/2020
just perfect
Green salad never tasted so good its even soft on the tongue
13/09/2020
Good
I like this dressing salads. I'm enjoying it with green salads.
11/09/2020
Best dresser
Amazing dressing. Always have it on the table when its salad time
11/09/2020
Perfect sweet and sour combination
Crazy about this salad dressing. For me it is the perfect combination of sweet and sour and it works with just about any salad.
10/09/2020
Great taste
This dressing has a good balanced taste and I love herbs in this dressing. It's good even to use as Marinade for roasting and braaing. It has a beautiful sweet sour taste that works well with most salads
09/09/2020
I recently bought this product just to try it out and I was impressed by the taste. I highly recommend it
08/09/2020
Knorr Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Review
Very very well balanced and not too heavy which is a major plus, my personal favourite salad dressing. It's flavour compliments anything and everything, would definitely recommend it!
08/09/2020
Salad dressing
I can always use it for my salads, My greek salads is always tasty and nice because of this dressing
07/09/2020
Salad dressing
Well hubby loves it and he buys it every month. I am still appreciating it.
04/09/2020
Tangy nice
I love how the flavors blend and give a lovely tangy taste.I usually like the creamy dressings but this one l loved it.l will definitely recommend it
04/09/2020
Good all rounder
Good all rounder. Has a natural taste and goes on any type of salad.
02/09/2020
Great salad friend
I just love the balanced taste and herbs in this dressing. It's good even to use as marrinate
31/08/2020
Excellent
Absolutely delicious on salads, unique flavor. Lasts very long in the fridge
31/08/2020
Salad dressing
My green salads have never been this tastier! Awesome product