4,4 5 0 89 89 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/06/26
Balsamic and Pineapple....
Knorr is a good product. Personally I am not a fan of the taste of the Balsamic and pineapple salad dressing.
2019/06/25
Tropical dressing
Wow!! I love trying the different salad dressings as we eat loads of salads and with all the varieties available it just makes eating healthy so much easier. I love the combination of Balsamic (our fav vinegar) and pineapple (our fav addition to salad) because of its healthy properties. Awesome!!
2019/06/24
In love
We are so on love with this salad dressing . In a family that eats salads almost everyday this has been a nice change to the norm we usually get.
2019/06/21
Knor Balsamic & pineapple salad dressing
I like to salad dressing, has a very nice sweet and sour kick. Definitely a good combination
2019/06/19
Great taste
I have used this product on slow roasting leg of lamb. Great taste.
2019/06/18
Knorr flavour leader
The taste and texture of this product is amazing. I am so glad it is available. I not only use it in salads, but also in cooking lamb roast and chicken Best flavour idea ever
2019/06/14
Tantalizing taste!
This salad dressing is lovely on any salads. The taste gives any salad a tantalizing taste as the pineapple sweetens the vinegar. I would recommend it for any pantry. Nothing needs to change.
2019/06/11
Yummy salads
We bought the new balsamic and pineapple salad dressing from Checkers to give it a try. I like the sweet and sour taste thereof, but I do prefer a thicker salad dressing. Still very delicious.
2019/06/10
👌
Nice taste good with fish aswell because of the sweet sour taste
2019/06/10
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
I like to salad dressing, has a very nice sweet and sour kick. Just bit to running for me
2019/06/09
Very tasty dressing
I was sceptical about the combination, but i was pleasantly surprised by the taste
2019/06/09
Thee salad dressing
It’s a very nice salad dressing for your sweet and sour salads.
2019/06/08
I really like this. It is sweet and sour all in one and tastes great
2019/06/06
Knorr
Its amazingly great in taste. I have used it a couple of times it never disapoints
2019/06/05
Knorr Vinaigrette
Wait - what? Pineapple you say? I just love the way pineapple makes everything taste better!