4,4 5 0 91 91 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/06/06
Knorr
Its amazingly great in taste. I have used it a couple of times it never disapoints
Knorr Vinaigrette
Wait - what? Pineapple you say? I just love the way pineapple makes everything taste better!
Knorr
I enjoy the reduced fat flavours. I found this to be too oily.
Yummmmmmm
The new flavor is mouth watering. It makes you want to eat more. It can be used for marinating meat even.
2019/06/04
I love this new salad dressing. Has such a nice flavour. Even used it for marinating pork and tasted divine.
2019/06/04
My Favouite
We bought this as we wanted to try the balsamic, needless to say this is our absolute fav and have been looking for it at the shelves with no luck as a results I don't have salad dressing at home.
2019/06/03
Refreshing
Refreshing taste with the pineapple. I tried it and found it to be going well with my green salad.
2019/02/19
Nice
Love this balsamic taste. Makes every salad even better. I like the sweet taste.
2019/01/23
Amazing taste
I think I was a little addicted to it, used it on everything but the taste is amazing and I still use this dressing on most of my dishes.
2018/12/05
Great taste
I always use balsamic vinaigrette so this was a pleasant change from my usual,i enjoy the taste.
2018/11/18
Bas dressing
This has to be my favorite dressing out of your range I usually buy the Italian one but now this one the one to buy
2018/11/14
Absolutely devine
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing are absolutely fantastic! I love the lightness of the balsamic vinaigrette, and the sweet tangy taste of the pineapple. It gives my salad a hole new taste that is soooo delicious! I even put it over my steamed chicken breasts to tang it up a bit! Great taste!
2018/11/06
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
I really enjoyed the Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing. It is great to add over the salad on a burger. Absolute yummy!
2018/11/05
Nice
Have been using this for a reali long time my whole family enjoys it esp my kids
2018/10/09
Pineapple Salad Dressing with Balsamic
Absolutely delicious. The mixture of pineapple, lemon, balsamic vinegar makes a very tasty dressing and/or marinade it is now my favourite.