4,5 5 0 106 106 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing

03/07/2019
Like It
I was skeptical about the pineapple and balsamic , because I thought it would be a bit sour or to tangy. To my surprise the flavors where balanced. you could taste the pineapple but it wasn't overwhelming like I thought it would be. Overall I like it
27/06/2019
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
I love this salad dressing especially the pineapple taste.
Loved it
I loved the Knorr Balsamic & Pineapple dressing. Avo and tomatoes with some of the dressing and some chicken is life.
Knorr
I purchased the Knorr Balsamic & Pineapple dressing and I loved it. Plain Avo with some of the dressing is just divine. I would highly recommend it
Balsamic and Pineapple....
Knorr is a good product. Personally I am not a fan of the taste of the Balsamic and pineapple salad dressing.
25/06/2019
Tropical dressing
Wow!! I love trying the different salad dressings as we eat loads of salads and with all the varieties available it just makes eating healthy so much easier. I love the combination of Balsamic (our fav vinegar) and pineapple (our fav addition to salad) because of its healthy properties. Awesome!!
24/06/2019
In love
We are so on love with this salad dressing . In a family that eats salads almost everyday this has been a nice change to the norm we usually get.
21/06/2019
Knor Balsamic & pineapple salad dressing
I like to salad dressing, has a very nice sweet and sour kick. Definitely a good combination
19/06/2019
Great taste
I have used this product on slow roasting leg of lamb. Great taste.
18/06/2019
Knorr flavour leader
The taste and texture of this product is amazing. I am so glad it is available. I not only use it in salads, but also in cooking lamb roast and chicken Best flavour idea ever
14/06/2019
Tantalizing taste!
This salad dressing is lovely on any salads. The taste gives any salad a tantalizing taste as the pineapple sweetens the vinegar. I would recommend it for any pantry. Nothing needs to change.
11/06/2019
Yummy salads
We bought the new balsamic and pineapple salad dressing from Checkers to give it a try. I like the sweet and sour taste thereof, but I do prefer a thicker salad dressing. Still very delicious.
10/06/2019
👌
Nice taste good with fish aswell because of the sweet sour taste
09/06/2019
Very tasty dressing
I was sceptical about the combination, but i was pleasantly surprised by the taste
09/06/2019
Thee salad dressing
It’s a very nice salad dressing for your sweet and sour salads.