4,6 5 0 115 115 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

15/06/2020
Favorite Taste
Love it with my green salads and mostly enjoy the vinaigarette taste
10/06/2020
More than just a salad dressing
This is my go to cheat for Maranading chicken for the braai. It's got all the flavours that complement chicken. Try it, you'll love it!
09/06/2020
Superbly tasty
I absolutely love this product. It is the most amazing combination or sweet and sour tang. My whole family loves it. We have started eating more and more salads because of it.
05/06/2020
Best ever
I’m not a fan of salad dressing because of gym and my diet, but I honestly love this flavor and I can’t eat my salat without it. It’s so yammy and tangy, highly recommend this one
13/05/2020
Too good not have in your home
Product is very nice and brings a very tongue tantalizing and a whole different taste to a salad. Sadly it's not available in local shops or around Soweto
09/05/2020
Flavourful
The flavourful range of Knorr salad dressing just keeps getting better and better. We love the taste of balsamic vinger & decided to give this a try. It was just divine
30/01/2020
Balsamic Dressing
This has to be my favorite vinaigrette dressing. The combination of the balsamic and pineapple is great. Goes well with fresh salad. it not bitter at all.
07/10/2019
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
When I saw the combination I thought no ways, but was I surprised when I tasted it. I was absolutely in love with it. I Made a fresh salad and will for ever use this balsamic and pineapple dressing..
04/10/2019
Special Carrot Salad
I use this dressing when I make carrot & pineapple salad it intensifies the flavours! I also use it when I make a greek salad it gives it an entirely different flavour and is popular will everyone who tastes it!
01/10/2019
Knorr salad dressings
I'm addicted to only knorr salad dressings,I buy varierty,you will never go wrong👌
25/09/2019
Nice and easy to use
Time saving to mix your own salad dressing Love it!
20/09/2019
Love love Love
Tjo .I love this dressing .Manna from Heaven. The best on salad.Hai
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
The best dressing to use of a toss or greek salad. Even lovely to use in a pasta salad as well. Knorr is a brand that is well stocked in my pantry. I definitely recommend that you buy.
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
We love a vinaigrette over our salads and this balsamic and pineapple blend is absolutely amazing.
Versitile
Not only for salad. It makes a lovely marinate for game meat. Overnight in the salad dressing and you have a wonderfull, tender, tastefull impala steak.