4,5 5 0 105 105 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

10/06/2018
A very nice addition to any salad. Does not have an overpowering taste - blends in very well..
08/06/2018
It has a very refreshing taste and goes extremely well in a chicken salad. Will definitely buy again
02/06/2018
Balsamic and Pineapple
Delicious flavour. It makes salads sing. Great combination of the sweet pineapple and salty Balsamic vinegar
23/09/2019
I just love Knorr salad dressings, love the Italian and blue cheese but never seen this flavour will try it soon
10/09/2019
I haven't tried it but based on other's reviews it seems like its worthy to try it
08/08/2019
Love balsamic vinegar in a salad. Love the knorr salad dressing range in stores. Haven't seen this one yet. Would love to try it. A salad in my home is a must every night.
09/07/2019
Pinepple?? WOW - this is a must try!!! Surely my kids will love the taste.
25/06/2019
This could be my new favorite. Please send me some.
25/06/2019
I have not tried this product but would love to try it. I believe it will be delicious as all other knorr sauces.
20/06/2019
I've never test this one I wish to test and make how dilicious
13/06/2019
Have not tried out this salad dressing, will look out for it in the shop and try it out
10/06/2019
I love balsamic vinegar and I'm sure this combination will go very well.
09/06/2019
This sounds super extraordinary, this is perfect for a crispy seasonal salad and I would love to definitely try it out.
06/06/2019
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRY THIS OUT. JUST LOVE THESES FLAVOURS
06/06/2019
Have not yet tried out this salad dressing, will look out for it in the shop and try it out