4,5 5 0 105 105 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

05/06/2019
wow this sounds yummy, a bit of sweet and sour a must to try out
05/06/2019
Would really love to get a sample of salad dressing to try out, please send me a free sample to test. It looks really good
04/06/2019
Never tried it but it seems if it coukd be tasty over salads ect.
20/11/2018
Would love to try out this product. Combination of Balsamic and pineapple sounds great and appetizing. Can't wait to try it out
27/09/2018
Have not tried it but would love to, hope it tasted good
22/08/2018
I have not seen this yet, i will certainly be on the look out for it and try it
21/08/2018
Haven't tried it yet but will definitely have to buy it next time I am at the shops.
26/06/2018
This is the only brand I had ever used in my household, this flavour I haven't tried yet, looking forward to giving this a try
21/06/2018
Ill try it next time its already on my grocery list for next month.
20/06/2018
Would love to try this product as we are always buying the Italian dressing.
15/06/2018
looks sublime, the combination of flavour sounds interesting. need to get my hands on it but have not seen it at any stores yet
11/06/2018
I have never seen this in the shop before.I would absolutely love to try this out. I love balsamic and pineapple is my all time favorite. 😀
06/06/2018
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing, ooh this sounds amazing would love to try it out on my salads will definitely look for it.
05/06/2018
I would like to try this product sounds yummy but i didn't see it on the shelves
04/06/2018
Sounds very tasty, as soon as I see it on the shelves, I am going to try it out.