4,7 5 0 61 61 Add a Knorrox Curry Vegetable Flavour stock cube to enhance the flavour in your mixed vegatable curry.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/knorrox-vegetable-curry-stock-cubes.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Knorrox Curry Vegetable Flavour Stock Cubes

19/02/2020
Curry wonderful
This is my best stock cube flavour. It makes my stews taste great and thickens them. I also like how it makes the salt taste lesser because I have a problem of adding too much salt.
06/02/2020
Love this
I love these Cubs, they intense the flavour in curries not just in heat but making it taste more healthier
03/12/2019
fabulous
This product will definitely be recommended to friends and family and my family loves the flavor after I've used it in food
02/12/2019
amazing knorrox cubes
I love the flavour, aroma it brings out to any stew that I add it to, I just love it.
17/09/2019
Knorrox curry vegetable flavour
Great aroma and makes my curry taste so good its a must have
15/09/2019
Great stock tubes
Knorr vegetable stocks tubes are my favorite I just add one on my curry it also has a great taste and flavor
19/08/2019
knorrox
A must-have product in your cupboard!!! it enhances the flavor of your dish. love it.
23/04/2019
Knorrox Curry Vedge
I have tried this flavour and I really loved it I don't like strong food it must be very mild for me but this I could face and taste very delicious I must say aroma and taste number one.
04/03/2019
vegatable curry stock cube
I like this product it help advance my curry potato it add extra love to my own curry i make with it
23/01/2019
This is must to try and you will love it, has a great aroma.
23/01/2019
Lower in Salt
This product tasted good and has reduced sodium content. It's about time we got a variation in stock cube flavors to choose from.
14/12/2018
Knorrox Curry vegetable stock cubes
Tried it ,like it very tasteful.you can never go wrong with knorrox cubes
04/12/2018
Knorrox
Just add new curry vegetables flavor stock cube in your curry to enhance the flavor in your mixed vege curry. Please try it you will enjoy it!
27/11/2018
best food flavouring
great taste, great flavour!!! always excited to test new flavours....
20/11/2018
A must have product in your cupboard!!! it enhances the flavor of your dish. love it.