4,7 5 0 61 61 Add a Knorrox Curry Vegetable Flavour stock cube to enhance the flavour in your mixed vegatable curry.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/knorrox-vegetable-curry-stock-cubes.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Knorrox Curry Vegetable Flavour Stock Cubes

18/10/2018
Love it!!
Bought this after a friend recommendation and I am loving it. I love the take and the smell.
18/10/2018
Knorrox stock cubes
Very tasteful, easy and lots of flavor, I love to use the chicken cubes as well ,easy for soups and stews.
17/10/2018
Love the aroma
I was tired of using beef or chicken stock cubes, so I tried the curry vegetable flavor, and I totally loved it! I love the aroma and the taste, my family loves it too.
17/10/2018
Knorrox Curry vegetable flavour stock cube
I must say you can taste the flavour of this stock, it really add value to the meal. Will keep on using this product
16/10/2018
Perfect
This is perfect for all my stews, I will definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
15/10/2018
Go for it
Adds great flavour to food, the aroma is divine, it however lacks salt as opposed to the other flavours in this range.
13/10/2018
I will never stop using it
I will never stop using it in my veggies again as well as the original Knorrox Veggies Stock. I did not receive a sample but bought it myself
12/10/2018
Knorrox Curry Vegetable Flavour Stock Cubes
This is the best stock cubes for me, you can taste the flavour and it works every time. This is a handy product to have in the house
11/10/2018
good flavour
Not too strong for curry, best use for light meals.
01/03/2019
I’m sure my curry will taste much better with these extra flavors
04/12/2018
I have not seen this product on the shelves yet, but we do buy the chicken and beef stocks regularly.
16/11/2018
I love to cook with Knorrox stock cubes......I love all the flavours….will be trying this one soon
15/11/2018
Like all other cubes from Knorrox, it will certainly add the right flavor to your favourite stew
05/11/2018
will try it during the course of the week when i make some curry
29/10/2018
Use Knorrox stock cubes everyday but haven't tried this particular flavour . If the usual ones like beef and chicken are soooooo good I can only but guess that this flavour must be packed with the goodness of the others as well. :)