4,1 5 0 77 77 Mouth - watering Koo sweetcorn, potatoes & green bell pepper in curry sauce ready to use.

2016/11/08
used it in my stews, wonderful curry taste. Would like to have some samples to share with my family and friends, so they also can experience the wonderful curry taste in their stews and you don't have to add anything else.
2016/10/11
Goes well with any kind of stew. No need to add any additional spices
2016/10/11
Love this ..you and you don't need to add any spices it covers all the bases
2016/10/05
WELL WORTH THE MONEY I ONLY ADD IN MY MEAT, VERY TASTY AS WELL
2016/09/27
i am surprised on how it used in my home my kids like it in stwes and then soups .i love it tastyu
2016/09/21
Koo sauces is a must to use when making stew's. Love to use it in my stews and makes life so easy when making quick stews that usually takes a while to cook. There is such a variety to choose from that makes shopping easy for me, I just put them all in my cart :)
2016/07/11
No thank you, I cannot stand canned veggies. It just doesn't taste right.
2016/06/27
My husband loves this, its an item that i always buy for him.
2016/06/23
this is just so awesome..i tried it last week with my chicken curry
2016/06/23
I bought this to try and had it on toast! Yummy meal for a cool day!
2016/06/23
Eliminate the green bell pepper and you have a great product. Its something to have in the kitchen for use now and then with some dishes
2016/06/23
i have tried this and it is yummy!!!! will buy koo product any day. always a winner
2016/06/13
I love this new Koo product especially making a quick mince curry, saving so much time peeling etc. Just love it !
2016/06/12
Definitely a winner, goes well with curry stew ....defnately keep using this product
2016/06/08
Bought this for our holiday in Kruger and we wished that we had bought more. Delicious and so moreish!!