4,1 5 0 77 77 Mouth - watering Koo sweetcorn, potatoes & green bell pepper in curry sauce ready to use.

08/11/2016
used it in my stews, wonderful curry taste. Would like to have some samples to share with my family and friends, so they also can experience the wonderful curry taste in their stews and you don't have to add anything else.
11/10/2016
Goes well with any kind of stew. No need to add any additional spices
11/10/2016
Love this ..you and you don't need to add any spices it covers all the bases
05/10/2016
WELL WORTH THE MONEY I ONLY ADD IN MY MEAT, VERY TASTY AS WELL
27/09/2016
i am surprised on how it used in my home my kids like it in stwes and then soups .i love it tastyu
21/09/2016
Koo sauces is a must to use when making stew's. Love to use it in my stews and makes life so easy when making quick stews that usually takes a while to cook. There is such a variety to choose from that makes shopping easy for me, I just put them all in my cart :)
11/07/2016
No thank you, I cannot stand canned veggies. It just doesn't taste right.
27/06/2016
My husband loves this, its an item that i always buy for him.
23/06/2016
this is just so awesome..i tried it last week with my chicken curry
23/06/2016
I bought this to try and had it on toast! Yummy meal for a cool day!
23/06/2016
Eliminate the green bell pepper and you have a great product. Its something to have in the kitchen for use now and then with some dishes
23/06/2016
i have tried this and it is yummy!!!! will buy koo product any day. always a winner
13/06/2016
I love this new Koo product especially making a quick mince curry, saving so much time peeling etc. Just love it !
12/06/2016
Definitely a winner, goes well with curry stew ....defnately keep using this product
08/06/2016
Bought this for our holiday in Kruger and we wished that we had bought more. Delicious and so moreish!!