4,5 5 0 161 161 Choice grade ready mixed KOO and ready to use.

2016/04/13
Bought this yesterday at Pick n Pay, made a pasta salad last night and must say by adding this rounded the whole taste up ... soooooo delicious
2016/01/20
All i can say "delicious"...i have bought this last month and i love it!! Easy pull off lid - nice to take camping too...
2015/11/25
Great for curries. I usually have to add the peppers separate this just makes it much easier and it taste great.
2015/11/11
Sweetcorn, peas and red peppers are a nice combination. A tin in the cupboard always comes in handy.
2015/11/05
This product is part of my monthly groceries. I use to buy the previous one sweetcorn with peas every month until I saw this new one and now I make sure that we have this in the basket. Its easy to open, quick to warm up and delicious to eat.
2015/10/30
I have not try this especially sweetcorn. I just want to try this combination.
2015/10/30
You can never go wrong with Koo, yummy sweetcorn and peas, they are my favourite with a pot of stew mutton or beef the have the finishing taste, oh I love them.
2015/10/29
I use it as a salad with pasta and mayonnaise, absolutely delicious served at a braai
2015/10/29
I have purchased this product and i must that it is really nice product. I but it often. I like the peppers that is included not with the peas and corn.
2015/10/29
pop it in the microwave for 5 minutes put in garlic butter and then mixed it with rice. So nice just as ease as well. I buy this on a regular basis as it is great to create something special
2015/10/28
I simply love this product. I used this in my chicken curry and my kids loved it. It is so convenient. I have recommended it to my friends.
2015/10/27
Yes, using it quite often, jazz up home made mash, as well as with pap tert when having a braai. Delicious!
2015/10/27
Wonderful and delicious product that makes cooking so much easier and faster.
2015/10/27
Just love the new Koo sweetcorn with peas & red peppers.I used it in salad and in my stews.
2015/10/27
I buy at least 3 -4 canned Koo Sweetcorn with Peas and Red Peppers per month as they can be used as is, in stews and in fritters. Very versatile product.