Lentheric Perfume Body Spray

4,7 5 0 115 115 Lentheric body spray has added two new scents to their range, Tramp and Passione.
Lentheric Perfume Body Spray

13/09/2022
I love it
I love it, I have used it all my high school years and my pears couldn't stop talking about it and I also influenced them on using it. I still use it even now. Yes I would recommend it.
21/04/2022
Happy
Im passionate about Passione' my all time go to body spray love the smell.
25/03/2022
Perfume
I love the strong smell it has It does last a long time which is good I like that the product is strong and fresh
22/01/2022
Panache
Absolutely love Panache. Great fragrance that lasts all day. Always have this.
19/11/2021
Love it!
I love lentheric perfumes. Keeps me smelling fresh the entire day. A must for a hot summer's day.
19/11/2021
Passione for me
I love this product very much. I smell fresh the whole day until I get home in the evening. I even introduced my mom to the product. I would recommend it to anyone who works the whole day.
02/09/2021
Very good
All time favorite body spray. It takes care on me in summer when I have to venture into the garden. It lasts on my body especially spraying it on damp skin.
05/08/2021
tramp
shoo this product is coming on for years, one thing i have to say i dont really care for the fragrance its too strong for my personal preference, yet it the smell does stay on for a long time.
09/07/2021
Smooth Scent
I have been using the Lentheric body spray, I recently bought the Passione wow I love it, it has this smooth smell, not too sweet, I love it!!!!
03/07/2021
Lentheric Perfum Body spray
Lentheric body spray smell so good and its last all day long and give the that confidence Red one is my favorite
27/05/2021
Great smell keeps you fresh the whole day good product
13/05/2021
Long lasting Lentheric
I love this perfume. Tramp keeps you smelling fresh all day.
21/04/2021
longlasting perfume
This body spray smells good and last for the whole day on my clothes and body.. I'm so inlove with the Red one
13/04/2021
Passione
I grew up using the Passione perfume and WOW!!! Smells divine!
12/04/2021
My favorite
Have been using them for the past 8 years. Smells good and lasts for the intire day..