4,6 5 0 58 58 New fragrance added to the Lentheric London Paris perfumes.
Lentheric Perfume I love Berries

23/11/2019
Devine
I loved this.. It smells good and the smell lasts.. It's very light and not to sweet for me and it stays in the clothes even after a wash.. I would definitely use this again
09/10/2019
Berries
I love this product and it's berry flavour it has a lasting smell am not disappointed
11/09/2019
BERRY REFRESHING
It is a very nice fragrance, not too overwhelming but will definitely go noticed by those around you.
02/07/2019
too sweet
got it as a present and i think its to sweet for my licking. everyone else loves the smell. i love musk or aromatic sprays of perfume. but like i say everyone has different thing they like but i will not buy this for myself.
25/06/2019
i heart berries
let me start off by saying for the last 4 years i have only been using i heart vanilla (same brand) and always refused any other scent from this brand. one day a colleague walked pass and the amazing berry scent that was left behind allured me. she then told me about this product and i was completely stunned because i always ignored it on the shelves. i then bought myself one bottle to test. i have only received amazing feedback such as 'you smell so sweet' 'what are you wearing it smells amazing'. the fragrance is long lasting and is not too costly. i definitely recommend this fragrance by lentheric
10/06/2019
Elegance
So far I have bought all the products and I am loving it. I always received good compliments and I got people to purchase it as well. Promote it more, so that more ladies could know about it.
10/06/2019
Fruity fragrance
I received this as a mother's day gift. The type of scent is not normally what I would go for, but after using this product, I may have changed my mind. I love the fruity scent.
07/06/2019
I love Berries perfume
I love the fact that there are a variety of different options. I keep one of these handy in my handbag. They are affordable and really handy. Ideal gift to give a mother, sister or a friend
05/06/2019
Love them all
I really love all the different aromas these come in, my favourite is i love vanilla but this one is super sweet smelling, exactly like berries and the packaging is super cute and appealing.
01/06/2019
Floral Summer Smell
I bought it for my sister she loves it. I ended up buying one for myself also. It smells good the kind of scent that is not so too much but has that summer floral scent.
29/05/2019
Just got to love it
As a perfume lover you cannot help to fall in love with this perfume. It is affordable and great for everyday use!
29/05/2019
Good value for money
I love buying this as a gift for all the teenagers in our family as gifts. I think it is good value for money and the perfect gift.
Sweeter scent
Lovely scent but doesn't last very long. It would also be better if it had a sweeter scent.
LIKE THE SMELL
I love the smell,only reason for 4 stars it does not last long
I love Berries Perfume
I love this it's fresh and clean and really reasonably priced, both my daughter and i love this :)