Libresse Daily Fresh Normal Single wrapped Liners

4,9 5 0 298 298 <b>Libresse Daily Fresh Normal Single wrapped Liners</b> offer you daily protection to keep you dry and fresh. Individually wrapped, just pop them in your handbag and you're ready to go. Libresse Daily Fresh liners are specially designed to care for your sensitive intimate skin, not just your underwear.</p> <ul> <li>Absorbent liners with soft topsheet <li>ProSkin formula <li>CurveFit ™ <li>Dermatologically tested <li>Single wrapped </ul> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/libresse-daily-fresh-normal-single-wrapped-liners.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Libresse Daily Fresh Normal Single wrapped Liners

04/05/2021
Fitting is perfect
Fits perfectly comfortable. Like we no using anything. Feel refreshed
01/05/2021
Daily protection
I love the fact that they are individually wrapped. It is very comfortable.
28/04/2021
Best individually wrapped liners.
I have never been so happy to get something that you can take out of the bag without the papers pealing off. Very easy to pack and stick in panties for longer even during wetness.
Best
I don't buy any other pantiliners. These are individually wrapped for travel and sanitary hygiene. I love the fact that they are so thin you can't even feel you have a liner in.
Liners
Perfect for me and my child. So addicted to this product.
26/04/2021
Libresse
My number 1 choice. Keeps me fresher for longer down there. I love the scent, and love the size of it because many pantyliners are smaller and tend to fold up I always look for it but this brand is the one for me.
24/04/2021
Comfortable
These Liners are very comfortable and easy to use... You stay fresh and neat the whole day... happy with them
23/04/2021
Love the convenient individual wrapped liners. It has a fresh smell and perfect to keep in bag and it’s a very comfortable fit.
20/04/2021
Libresse
it easy to carry it around as it is individually wrapped very comfortable
17/04/2021
Pantyliners
It's better than other products I have used before ,they stay intact on my underwear and I can recommend to my friends.They can try to make it bit bigger .
16/04/2021
Librese panty liners
These liners are comfortable and slim making them super comfortable
16/04/2021
Lovely brand
I love this brand, it’s great for the last few days of your cycle then you don’t waste your sanitary towels. I use the sanitary towels in this brand as well. So affordable and really reliable
14/04/2021
Comfortable all day protection
The liner stays in place, which I like, making it easy to go about your daily duties and having one less thing to worry about. Most liners move around and scrunch up, almost immediately after applying it. This one does the job, absorbent and a good fit.
14/04/2021
Affordable and comfortable
I have been using the panty liners for the past 6months and there are very comfortable
10/04/2021
It deserves 5
I Love that when you stick it on underwear no matter how you can sit. It doesn't shift to the side and it is thick kinda like mini pads.