Libresse So Slim Daily Fresh Liners

4,7 5 0 174 174 Libresse So Slim Daily Fresh Liners are slim enough to wear with anything and individually wrapped.</p> Libresse Daily Fresh liners are specially designed to care for your sensitive intimate skin, not just your underwear. Each liner is breathable, like cotton underwear, and infused with ProSkin formula to keep your skin pH balanced.</p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/libresse-so-slim-daily-fresh-liners.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Libresse So Slim Daily Fresh Liners

28/04/2021
Love
Would recommend this to anyone. Thee best on the market. They are super slim and not badly priced at all.
22/04/2021
Value for Money
I have purchased these and purchase them again and again. I love how they individually packed and easy to keep a few in your handbag, even if you have a small handbag. So you can stay fresher for longer
20/04/2021
Comfort
I love the fact that it's comfortable and easily slides in a purse .
20/04/2021
Libresse
it easy to carry it around as it is individually wrapped and slim and they very comfortable
16/04/2021
Liners
I love the fact that they are individually wrapped,which makes it easy to carry around in my bag.
14/04/2021
Fresh
I love these panty liners because they fit and feel comfortable and fresh, I use the unscented range and it makes me feel fresh all day , I use it daily and its priced right and the box is appealing to the eye and the quantity is enough for a long time.
Comfortable
Comfortable to use them,i love their scent and they are so soft.i feel fresh whole day.
Libress
I love the product it’s the best it’s thin and long, there are no linkages and it’s comfortable.
Very comfy
I have used many liners but would always switch looking for comfort. These are thin, comfortable and you hardly feel them.
05/04/2021
Okay
Wish you were able to use it with g-strings by being able to fold the sides like some other brands but otherwise okay.
02/04/2021
Excellent
Whe wearing it i dont even feel it....I feel very comfy in it
19/03/2021
Liners
Thin and soft. Can't live without them. I feel so confident with them on.
17/03/2021
Slim liner
Perfectly slim, fits perfect at the back of my jean. Material is soft and comfy, tough it sticks to some underwear and tears when u remove it
03/03/2021
good
great product, however sometimes it doesn't stick to the underwear
20/02/2021
A girls best friend
Convenient packaging. It's made out of breathable material. It stays and doesn't move. I truly love this product.