Lifestyle Roll Press & Go

4,3 5 0 1641 1641 NEW Lifestyle Ultra provides a smart and easy solution for discreet and hygienic used towel disposal! Just Roll, Press & Go! <p> <ul> <li>Smart <li>Simple <li>Hygienic <li>Discreet
Lifestyle Roll Press & Go

14/07/2016
Since i have received this product i have not stopped using it...fresh scent and cute packaging!!!!!
02/06/2016
O yeah! soft, for comfort, which is important for me with a sensitive skin (down there) and the packaging that's reusable... so amazing, im surprised i hav'nt thought of it 1st lol love it!!! its all i use! comfort and convenience!
09/03/2016
love this product , comfy....feels lie you have nothing on ....easy to dispose
04/03/2016
I received these to try. Loved them, Very soft and last.
13/01/2016
Thank you home testers club for sending me samples of this product. Great product and will use in future :)
24/11/2015
I love this product, it super thin, the right length and on top of it i can use the packaging to roll the old pad in then dispose. Its so convenient instead of using my toilet paper to wrap it up in.
19/11/2015
I have tried this product and I love the convenience and cleanliness it has to offer
18/11/2015
Lifestyle Roll Press & Go leaves you feeling so comfortable that time of the month.
13/11/2015
Its soft , secure and comfortable to wear.. Easy, simple and discreet to dispose of.. Smells great and leaves u feeling fresh and hygenically clean... All what a woman can ask for..
28/10/2015
I've tried this. Love the "press and go" feature. However, found that it's more suitable for day one of my period, and the last day.
28/10/2015
Thank you home tester, all my friends received there sample and all just loved it. So comfy to use and easy to throw away - I would definitively use this again
27/10/2015
I love this! So comfy to use and easy to throw away - I would definitively buy this again
24/10/2015
Love the product! And so do all my friends and family.
22/10/2015
I have received a sample of this product . Great product , easy and convenient to use and the new innovation made it easy to discard after use too!! No more wasting toilet paper, newspaper or even plastic bags to conceal used pads in!!! Great job Lifestyle! and thank you to Hometester club for the sample!
21/10/2015
Very comfortable and discreet, super easy to dispose of