4,7 5 0 515 515 The <b>NEW Lil-Lets Maternity maxi pads</b> has a wider back & longer length for extra comfort and protection that is perfect to last longer than normal maternity pads.

2019/04/09
Works on Heavy flows too
The best thing about this pads is the comfort. I wish this was available when I had my baby. Its amazing and feels so comfortable compared to the regular, stiff, pads from hell, maternity pads. I use it on heavy flow days. All pregnant woman please get this for the bag, you wont be sorry. from one mama to another
2019/02/18
Awesome!!
I used these after giving natural birth and they were so amazing. They are super soft and extra long. I would recommend these to anyone. I was really impressed.
2019/02/05
I have a very heavy flow, so i used it (not as maternity) but at night and in the 1st few days when my flow is very heavy, it is VERY long, so covers you all round, no worrying abt messing, I love it ,
2019/01/14
Versatile
These maternity pads are great. During maternity, at night and during a heavy flow.
2018/10/11
Life Saver
This is what women need! I highly recommend this product #made by women for women!
2018/10/10
Reliable
My last child is almost ten but i always keep a pack of these in the house. Saved my life many times.
2018/09/13
lil- let maternity maxi pad
my sons girlfriend just had a baby.and she tried.these pads says its a good product and would recomend it to other people.
2018/09/07
Works Great
When I was pregnant I used this product and it worked like a bomb. Although it felt like I was wearing a surf board LOL it worked. Its very long and does the job so you do not need to worry about leakage.
2018/09/06
Best protection out there
This product came in time for the big day for me after giving birth. It is highly absorbable and gives you the comfort of knowing that you are protected to the tee. I loved that is hss wings for extra comfort. I would definitely recommend this to all moms to be.
2018/08/22
Lil-lets
Impressed with the product, carries a bigger quantity after pregnancy.
2018/08/17
they a re just right and so comfortable - love them
2018/08/03
My daughter just gave birth in June and I was blessed with very beautiful granddaughter, I bought these for her, she loves it and asked me to buy more for her..
2018/08/01
My baby is 3 and is being potty trained ... still uses at night.. good product
2018/08/01
Just tried it a few weeks back and loved it. Very comfy too.
2018/07/31
Tried them and it feels like nothing i have used before!!!