4,7 5 0 514 514

Lil-Lets Maternity maxi pads

• 4,7 out of 5 from

The NEW Lil-Lets Maternity maxi pads has a wider back & longer length for extra comfort and protection that is perfect to last longer than normal maternity pads.

Louanne (Brakpan)

• 9 Comments
2019/02/18 Home Tested .

I used these after giving natural birth and they were so amazing. They are super soft and extra long. I would recommend these to anyone. I was really impressed.

Allenese (Sandown)

2019/02/05 Home Tested .

I have a very heavy flow, so i used it (not as maternity) but at night and in the 1st few days when my flow is very heavy, it is VERY long, so covers you all round, no worrying abt messing, I love it ,

Kasha (Cape Town)

• 35 Comments
2019/01/14 Home Tested .

These maternity pads are great. During maternity, at night and during a heavy flow.

Tharika (DURBAN)

2018/10/11 Home Tested .

This is what women need! I highly recommend this product #made by women for women!

Cynthia (Centurion)

• 7 Comments
2018/10/10 Home Tested .

My last child is almost ten but i always keep a pack of these in the house. Saved my life many times.

vanessa (Port Elizabeth)

• 53 Comments
2018/09/13 Home Tested .

my sons girlfriend just had a baby.and she tried.these pads says its a good product and would recomend it to other people.

Mariza (Western Cape, Cape Town)

• 52 Comments
2018/09/07 Home Tested .

When I was pregnant I used this product and it worked like a bomb. Although it felt like I was wearing a surf board LOL it worked. Its very long and does the job so you do not need to worry about leakage.

Sindi (Northcliff)

2018/09/06 Home Tested .

This product came in time for the big day for me after giving birth. It is highly absorbable and gives you the comfort of knowing that you are protected to the tee. I loved that is hss wings for extra comfort. I would definitely recommend this to all moms to be.

Caylin ()

• 10 Comments
2018/08/22 Home Tested .

Impressed with the product, carries a bigger quantity after pregnancy.

Ivy (Lorraine, Port Elizabeth)

• 1 Comment
2018/08/17 Home Tested .

they a re just right and so comfortable - love them

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours