4,4 5 0 79 79 A unique combination of fine Lindt dark chocolate and a soft fruit centre, where sweet orange meets fresh pink grapefruit.
Lindt Fruit Sensation Dark Chocolate Orange & Pink Grapefruit

19/03/2020
Fruit Sensation
Lindt is one of my favorite chocolates, test is amazing and that citrus flavor is the best
16/03/2020
Perfect snack
I mix these with nuts and seeds. On a lower carbohydrate diet, these are perfect. The dark chocolate does not spike insulin that much, and the fruit jellies totally satisfy my craving for sweetness.
25/02/2020
Not impressed
We love everything Lindt but this did not do it for any of us. It didnt taste right.
24/02/2020
Lindt Fruit sensation
Lindt never dissappoints, this is a nice smooth chocolate with some bit of fruitiness in it. It was the first time purchasing it and would definately buy it again, it was very enjoyable.
09/02/2020
Full of flavor
This product is delicious, but expensive. I wait for specials
05/02/2020
Disappointing Lindt
I was a little disappointed when opening a packet I had bought for a birthday lunch. They were indeed nice, but for the price, and Lindt’s reputation, would not buy them again.
03/02/2020
Lindt's best combination
Love it, love the fruit in it. When I buy I hide it for my own consumption. Bags are to small to share.
12/12/2019
delicious
my husband loves all Lindlt products and this infusion was quite exciting to him
03/12/2019
Linda chocolate
Ooh what a lovely experience! I loved the smooth bitterness of the chocolate and then the secret centre tartness of the citrus, beautiful!
29/11/2019
Lovely treat
The chocolate melts away and you get an explotion of orange and grapefruit flavour, definately a new favourite. It is expensive but every bit worth it
26/11/2019
Classic combination of dark chocolate and citrus. Love it.
16/11/2019
not my preferred choc flavor
I prefer the original Lindt flavor,not fruity flavors
11/11/2019
Delicous
These are lovely, fruit and chocolate aren't usually my go-to. but these are amazing, the Dark chocolate & fruit combination is amazing,and also not overly sweet.
07/11/2019
Hubby’s favouriye
Out of this world, fruit with a bit of chocolate what a combination. The flavoured just burst in your mouth. Nope it’s perfect as is. Keep up The amazing work. Would definitely recommend
07/11/2019
Extremely Delicious
I tried this at a family dinner and it blew me away. I am not a fan of dark chocolate but this had to be my favorite!