4,5 5 0 68 68 A unique combination of fine Lindt dark chocolate and a soft fruit centre, where sweet orange meets fresh pink grapefruit.

17/10/2019
Love love!
This is amazing! Awesome stuff. Cant go wrong with Lindt
16/10/2019
LINDT FRUIT SENSTATION
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS. AMAZING!! THANKS LINDT
12/10/2019
Lindt fruit sensation
I am chocoholic i tried this new flavor of chocolate wow, so good rich orange and grapefruit taste add flavor to the chocolate dear all, please do try it, you will like it too, i assure you
09/10/2019
Worth IT!
little balls of heaven - one you open a bag you cant stop till they're finished
08/10/2019
YUM
My absolute favourite! Vibrant and fresh tasting with melt in your mouth chocolate..
07/10/2019
Yum
Sooo addictive,all the flavours are great - difficult to choose a favourite!
04/10/2019
So moreish
I've tried all the flavours, and LOVE them. Love the dark chocolate with the tangy sweetness of the fruit inside. Honestly would buy this over a Lindt slab. Just sooo moreish!
03/10/2019
Bitter-Sweet
I love the combination of slightly bitterness from the grapefruit and then sweetness from the chocolate and the orange. It’s very “refereshing” treat. I loved it!
03/10/2019
Not overly great
Okay but not fantastic - the taste is slightly bitter ...
Devine
OMG tried these last week and they are devine. Stocking on them.
Delicious, but too tart
I am a big fan of dark chocolate and orange combination, however I did not quite enjoy the fruity center of this product - I found these to be too sour/tart and weren't an overall pleasant experience in my mouth. The dark chocolate was decadent at least.
Best chocolate ever
I received these chocolates as a gift. Once I open the pack I have to finish it. Soo good. Love the berry one the most but all good
It’s a Winner!
I am crazy about dark chocolate and the zesty bit adds some excitement but is not too sweet. Can’t get enough of these. Have to control myself not go eat too much!
27/09/2019
Fantabulous
I love indescribable fusion of chocolate and zesty orange
26/09/2019
It was nice my nephew loved it too. I'm a very picky person but with it I just felt completely in love