4,6 5 0 48 48 Lipton Ice Tea has added a new, refreshing flavour, Virgin Mojito Lime & Mint.
Lipton Virgin Mojito Lime & Mint Flavoured Ice Tea

20/11/2019
nice to have
its best when chilled on a sunny day and my cousin loves it
12/11/2019
Moyito
This drink cools you down on those very hot days great taste
22/08/2019
Average
I didn’t like the taste of this product. The two flavours just dont work from me. I expected something tastier from this brand
27/08/2018
Refreshing
it's a great product at a great price. i love it. it tastes amazing.
23/04/2017
Very nice product and refreshing. Nice if it is ice cold on a hot day.
05/04/2017
Well done lipton! such a nice taste perfect for our hot south african summers. The strawberry dacquiri is also great tasting
28/03/2017
Glass full of Ice and slice of lemon - Virgin Mojito is a refreshing drink in the hot weather. Hopefully they make it a permenant flavour.
21/03/2017
An ice- cold Lipton virgin Mojito or Daquiri flavoured iced tea is the best remedy in the dry, Jhb heat. Refreshes like nothing else.
14/03/2017
Love this new flavour,refreshing on a hot day...love it!
12/03/2017
nice refreshing change to the range. modern, fresh and certainly worth a try for anyone who has not yet tried it and the other new flavour
01/03/2017
I would recommend this product (Well flavour of lipton Ice Tea) . Its cool and refreshing. You can actually taste the Mint in this drink. Lipton should consider making it part of their normal flavours. My family and i enjoy the refreshing taste of the mixture or lime and mint. A definite buy!
27/02/2017
refreshing and very delicious, the new flavours are beautifully packaged.
15/02/2017
I tried this out over the festive season along with the Strawberry Daiquiri variant. They make fantastic cocktail mixes and are just as great served ice cold. I'm sad that I haven't been able to find them in stores since December.
10/02/2017
absolutely awesome Ice tea. Also love the daquiry flavour.
09/02/2017
I love, love, love this product. Please can Lipton add this to their regular range. This product is so refreshing, unique to the market, I love the mint nd green tea flavor an awesome combination.