Liqui Fruit, Red Grape & Coconut Water 100% Fruit Juice Blend

4,3 5 0 156 156 Coconut water is known as nature's sport drink because it is full of electrolytes like sodium, potassium and magnesium. High in vitamin C.
Liqui Fruit, Red Grape & Coconut Water 100% Fruit Juice Blend

29/07/2021
Tasty juice
Though I don’t do coconut but I have tried other flavors of this product and I must say it’s so tasty, rich and refreshing.
12/07/2021
Liquifruit red grape & coconut water
Its so refreshing perfect for the whole family i would recommend it
30/06/2021
Coco-liscious
My eldest daughter absolutely loves this. What a healthier choice to make. The tasty of coconut water and grape compliments each other so well. Will definitely buy it again while available
29/06/2021
SATISFACTION
It quenches my thirst, gives me the satisfaction of a soft ,sweet beverage.
23/04/2021
Good
oh my world it's so delicious, i just can not get enough of this, if it's ice-cold and you drink it on a hot day, it's cool and refreshing
20/04/2021
Red grape and coconut water
I love this product as it doesn't have lots of sugar, it good for the kids as well, it even more so refreshing
19/04/2021
Tastey
Liqui fruit is the best when it comes to cooling one off after a long day and i like that the taste is rich and can be enjoyed at any time of the day, would totally recommend it
15/04/2021
love it
Love the fact that it does not have a lot of sugar and it can be kept in the shelf when it is sealed. Which is great cause I love buying in bulk
13/04/2021
Tastes ok
i love this brand, am not so sure about this flavor , still need to get my taste buds used to it, but its not that bad
13/04/2021
love
I am in love with this flavor, i can smell the coconut when opening it perfect for my taste buds.
03/04/2021
Good combinations
Refreshing!I was a bit sceptical at first about this! But I actually enjoyed this combination and will definitely buy it again!
11/02/2021
Coconut Water an acquired taste
Tried the product and hated it. I believe coconut water is not for everyone
02/02/2021
Love it!!!
I remember when this product was first put on shelfs as. limited. And ever since then it's been on sale!! I love it. Good to drink as is or use as a mix. Definitely recommend this.
18/12/2020
Not nice
Its decent but it's taste is not that great far too much coconut
01/12/2020
Enjoy both ways
I have always been a huge fan. Great taste and awesome flavour. It's so refreshing and unique. I love that I can even use it as a mixer with my Vodka. Highly recommend to all my friends a d fam.