4,8 5 0 54 54 Luntheric Masculin Force Nourishment Body Lotion

09/02/2022
Masculin ,Adding a manly scent to your man!!!
My hubby recieved this as a gift. I must say it definitely lives up to its name "Masculin" it leaves him smelling so fresh and sexy.This is a product that I would definitely recommend to males..
13/10/2021
Masculine
This is the best lotion and it's my favorite lotion! It leaves skin soft smooth and silky, and the smell stays on long. I won't mind using this product on a daily. It's the best!!!!
09/10/2021
Favourite
My husband's fav. Smells so manly and leaves skin smooth.
06/09/2021
Masculin
Nice product Very Rich smells amazing 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
27/08/2021
Smells like heaven
Am curently using it now.yoh it smells like heaven and leaves your skin soo soft..i love love the product and will definitely buy more
07/08/2021
Masculine
We recently switched to this product from our long loyal brand, and it has offered a breath of fresh air literally, my son swears by it, it smells like a million dollar's. Yet soo afordable compared to the other big brands. Its smooth hydrating and accommodates all skin types. We like it a lot
06/05/2021
Very Manly
Smells absolutely divine. That very manly good smell. They don't call it masculine for nothing. ;)
23/04/2021
Smelling good
It's recently my husband's favorite, it smells soo nice and not too greesy and absorb easily, very affordable also great value for money 👌
21/04/2021
Fresh
My husband only uses this masculin brand of lotion as it leaves his skin hydrated with a matte finish- as he does have oily skin. It is also highly fragrant
20/04/2021
Luntheric Musculin ForceBody lotion
My husband love it so much bought it just to try if he might like it It smell so nice and its fragrance last all day long 💫💫💥💥💥💥
14/03/2021
Luntheric Masculin Force Nourishment Body Lotion
Luntheric Masculin Force Nourishment Body Lotion Helps increase skin hydration and retain moisture standard. Leaves your skin feel soft. Nourishes your skin and and help improve texture. Gives skin smoother glowing look. Highly recommend.
22/02/2021
Fresh
My husband and his brothers are in love with this product
05/02/2021
Lovely
Got a few of these for my brother & he loved them , says it sits really good on his skin & for the price, am actually amazed👌🏿
30/01/2021
Hubby loves this
I get this for my husband and he loves it he used to complain about dry skin, not anymore! I definitely recommend this ladies you can get this for your hubbies and sons💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
27/01/2021
Good
Got this as a gift for my dad and he absolutely loves it