LUX Botanicals Glowing Skin Body Wash

4,8 5 0 1864 1864 <br><p><b><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIx79G6HPpk" target="_blank" style="color:#2c0d61">WATCH NOW!</a></b></p><br> <p>LUX Glowing Skin shower gel – infused with a luscious cocktail of pure honey and fragrance of lotus. These ingredients are known to give your skin a healthy, youthful glow and nourish the skin. Revolutionise your shower into a spa experience while the fragrance whisks you away to a tropical oasis.</p>
LUX Botanicals Glowing Skin Body Wash

03/03/2021
Great smell Product is not harsh like the other Lux bodywashes i had used before. product is not thick so far doesnt leave my skin dry
03/03/2021
the Lux Botanicals Glowing Skin Body wash - honey and lotus scent is amazing, it makes such a foamy lather and smells divine, love it!!
03/03/2021
I simply loved the Lux Botanicals Glowing Skin body wash!! I loved the smell and the amazing way it made my skin feel. I always loved Lux products and now it just got better.
03/03/2021
The Lux Botanicals Glowing Skin body wash definitely made my skin feel soft and clean. A little goes a long way! If you enjoy floral scents then you will definitely love it. The fragrance lasted a long time. I really love that it is paraben free and the packaging is 100% recyclable. I hope they add more to the range!!
03/03/2021
The body wash left my skin feeling soft, nourished and moisturised. I loved the fragrance as it lasted throughout the day. Overall, i was very impressed with the product and will no doubt be purchasing it again in the future
03/03/2021
i love it if not shower with it, i also use as a bubble bath that leaves ur skin so soft and the smell is so lovely to lay in and relax
03/03/2021
the Lux botanicals glowing skin body wash leaves my skin feeling glamourous
03/03/2021
My entire family loved this body wash so much that my sample is almost finished. It's on my shopping list for the next time I go shopping.
03/03/2021
I was pleasantly surprised with Lux Botanicals Glowing Skin Body Wash. The fragrance is the first thing I noticed and I love that it lasts quite a while. My skin also felt less dry after use, must be the honey in the product. I give it a definite thumbs up!
02/03/2021
It makes my skin smooth and radiant. The fragrance is a cherry on the top. All my family members are now using this showers gel
02/03/2021
The smell is lovely and it leaves your skin smooth and moisturised. The smell of the product last longer on whatever that you use when taking a bath and even on your skin. Will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family because it last longer and you don’t have to use a lot just one drop is enough for one wash.
02/03/2021
I’ve been receiving so many compliments on the fragrance of lux botanicals. It’s my absolute favorite body wash.
02/03/2021
I was very pleasantly surprised by how nice the Lux Botanicals Glowing Skin Louts & Honey smelt and how soft my skin felt afterwards. Although the body wash has no colour, clear, it is very fragrantful and I will definitely be purchasing from this Lux Botanicals range going forward. 5 star product for sure!
02/03/2021
After showing i feel so fresh and the fragrance its so amazing.
02/03/2021
This product is the best, I was not a Lux person, as a product, but the body wash left me wanting to purchase more of it. I can't keep my mouth closed about the product, it is the best.