MAC Retro Matte Lipstick

4,9 5 0 201 201 This long-wearing formula features an intense colour payoff and a completely matte finish.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 11 066 members responded to the lipstick survey in September 2018. MAC was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Variety of finishes (matte/gloss).”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14416">here </a> to see the full survey results.
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick

13/11/2021
Long Lasting Stunning Coverage!
I have the RubyWoo shade. The colour is vibrant but not to overwhelming, it blends well with formal and informal outfits. The long lasting formula is amazing, I used it for a party and it stayed on throughout the night. A bonus is that it's smudge proof! I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
The best
The best long lasting lipstick ever, more especially Ruby red it does not smudge and feels soo good on the lips.
Excellent
I love Mac lipstick because you only put it once and it last the whole day .. it is the best
12/11/2021
Brings back the confidence
got this color as a gift and i love it so much it brought back all the confidence in me because since the lockdown started I was not looking after my lips cause of always wearing a mask.
08/10/2021
Matty FY
It lasts on the lips for hours. It completes your look. You will never go wrong with this. Got it as a gift and i loved it. Its now my favorite
07/10/2021
The best
This is the best brand for your lips, your lips will thank you. Keeps them healthy and smooth
28/09/2021
Cute color
A cute color but doesn’t not suit me, the lipstick also doesn’t not last on my lips
17/09/2021
Best lipstick
Love it Mattifies nicely it’s the best 🖤🖤🖤
16/09/2021
Woow
It makes me feel like I rule the word. Addicted to it.
08/09/2021
Wow
Can i give this product more dan 10 stars, super fan
27/08/2021
Great matte finish
Great finish leaves lips soft and luxurious
The best
I have used it before Covid and it's a must have for all the ladies as it gives your lips the perfect color
26/08/2021
Nice colour, but not for me
Pretty colour but it is not working for me personally but will definitely recommend it to anyone who love the colour cause it's long last
Mac retro matte lipstick
Mac is mac guys.. Never disappoint, I'd apply everyone would be amazed and compliments how blended it is always be and plus long-lasting effects with no fear to leave dirts on the clothes.. Perfect for it's price, my son played with it and ruined the shape... Lol but i still use my finger to apply i can't lose it
09/08/2021
My most complimented lipstick
Ruby Woo is my favorite Retro Matte shade. It is flattering on most women and long lasting. Just be sure to prime your lips or use a good lip scrub prior