0 5 0 120 286 Now available in 2 new flavours: Curry and Lazenby flavour. Simply add to any meat and vegetables for a think and tasty stew.
Maggi Magic Taste All in 1 Stew Granules

08/09/2015
Hi, This is so frustrating i cant seem to find the Maggi stew granules anywhere. Pick 'n Pay, Checkers, Spar no one has. Can someone please advise if its been discontinued. Once you like a product the take it away :-(
17/07/2013
I do not like the stew granules myself, puts a very strong taste into the food, however, my family love the taste.
30/05/2013
I cannot do without my granules, especially the curry flavour.
23/05/2013
I tried both but like the curry flavour the most It has a nice taste
23/05/2013
I tried Lazenby, flavour was okay but did not thicken as much as I thought it would.
21/05/2013
Love the product. We always use some when we make a stew.
15/05/2013
I love this product it really gives great flavour to stews
28/04/2016
Oh this is so great, as I enjoy cooking stew this will be ideal
18/07/2013
Sadly I wanted to try it, but am unable too
03/05/2013
Love this, Maggi Stew Granules make the richest tasty stews. You don`t sweat, you just boil and add the granules then you have a Delicious taste.
01/04/2013
i love this product it really gives flavour to your stews
29/03/2013
Growing up I always loved to have Maggi 2 minute noodles, so I figured I would love this too. So I tried the curry flavour and I don`t actually like it at all. The flavour that comes through tastes artificial and for some reason gives off a metallic taste.
11/02/2013
I love anything stewy and tried the Lazenby flavour and somehow it tasted "boxy" - I prefer store-bought ready-mades to taste like my grandmother`s cooking that I made.
17/01/2013
We buy this every month its a must have.Even when you make "Potjie" no more struggling to get the right flav!!!
14/12/2012
ek het dit aan my ouma voor gestel es sy het nog nie weer gemoun oor ha kos wat nie smaak het nie