4,6 5 0 458 458 MAQ is a thick liquid bleach that knocks germs dead and protects for up to 24 hours. What’s more it has a long lasting fragrance that will have your home smelling fresh and clean for longer. Thicker than regular bleach, MAQ clings to surfaces for longer, allowing its disinfectant benefits to last – and last.
MAQ Thick Liquid Bleach

26/02/2021
Maq thick bleach
It's good for my white clothes my kids white socks, I just pour a little direct to the dark spot n leave for 2 minutes then I wash it all the spots are gone am very happy
24/02/2021
Clean surface
I use it for my tiles and trust me when i say it really does the job and Leaves my house smelling clean
17/02/2021
Maq thick bleach
The lemon flavor one I use it all the time, keeps the smell of lemon long and fresh, I feel great using it and recommend it to anyone
16/02/2021
GERM KILLER
LOVE THIS THICK BLEACH, SMELLS STRONG AND CLEAN, KILLS GERMS AND EFFECTIVELY CLEANS AND DISINFECTS ALL SURFACES. PITY I CANNOT GET IT AT ALL STORES, ALWAYS JUST CHECKERS THAT STOCKS IT, WE NEED MORE OF THESE IN ALL SUPERMARKETS PLEASE.
08/02/2021
MAQ Thick Bleach
This product cleans really well. I use it in my kitchen and bathroom. Great value for money.
05/02/2021
Thick
I love that this product is thick and foamy. I dont like the runny ones, and the runny ones dont have foam. I use this product for my kitchen, bathroom and floors. It leaves the house smelling nice, fresh and clean.
Powerful
Powerful thick bleach and good value for ones money
29/01/2021
My mom plugged me on this one,its strong,smell good and its thick.It works really on the tiles aswell,multipurpose i must o
MAQ Thick Bleach
Good value for money, works better than most leading brands on the market. No need to use a lot of this product as it foams quickly. I used in my bathroom and to wipe down counters as well
26/01/2021
It smell fresh it's nice and thick and it cleans very nice, I use it especially in the toilet, it's affordable also 👌
Versatile bleach
This bleach is not only affordable but it is so versatile. I use it when washing dishes, mopping the floors, washing whites, kitch tops and because of the unique design I also use as a toilte cleaner. This is definitely an all-in-one.
Maq Bleach
Love it, works the same as other famous thick bleaches out there and the price is reasonable.
20/01/2021
Clean and fresh maq bleach
This maq thick bleach is the best, works wonders, so effective, fresh and very much affordable. I use it for my floors, bathroom tub, showers and toilets.
19/01/2021
Perfect Bleach!!!
I swear MAQ supplies the best at the most affordable price! MAQ thick bleach is so effective and leaves all my surfaces so clean and smelling absolutely fresh. I love the Floral Burst bleach as it leaves a very spring fresh smell in the entire house. Well done MAQ and also being affordable at these trying times.
18/01/2021
Get job done
It's an effective helper in the house I use if for the bleach in washing g.Y dishes, mopping the flower and cleaning the toilet and basins. You can use a little of it so it lasts. It's cheaper but thicker than most cheap bleach cleaners.