4,1 5 0 134 134 - Ideal for school projects and office use<br> - Safe & non-toxic<br> - High quality<br> - Easy to apply<br> - Extra strength<br> - Long lasting<br> - Acid free<br> <br> <i>*Keep in mind: Excessive application will result in the adhesiveness becoming weak</i>
Marlin Super Stick

21/02/2020
I would just love to share with friends and family:)
18/02/2020
My child uses alot of glue sticks this would be awesome
15/02/2020
Have not tried it but would like to try it first time seeing this product
03/02/2020
I am a prit fan. Not sure how good thid works. Would try next time
31/01/2020
I have not tried the Marlin Super Stick, please send samples to test.
28/01/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not yet tried it out, would not mind getting it
27/01/2020
I will be happy to try it for my kuds as well as my learners at school. They always use it in class.
26/01/2020
This would do especially being washable, my 5year old son and 8year old daughter loves to always having pritt when they cutting and pasting some magazines. I will definitely buy for my munchies
24/01/2020
Looks interesting where can I find it.our shops around here does not have it.please bless me with it.my kids will defenitly use it at school
24/01/2020
I have not seen this int the shop and have not tried it out, would love to get a sample to try out
23/01/2020
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out, would love to get a sample of it
22/01/2020
Must say, I usually use glue sticks from PEP or Ackermans because they work just as well but are a lot cheaper
undefined
Haven’t try his product yet,will look out for it when going to buy stationary.Bought this glue on Saterday,it works well and sticks well .
undefined
I've always used other brands for work and for school work. I want my son to try this one as it looks like a interesting and affordable product. I will be buying this one for the whole family.
21/01/2020
I have not tried this out, but would love to get a sample for my kids