4,1 5 0 134 134 - Ideal for school projects and office use<br> - Safe & non-toxic<br> - High quality<br> - Easy to apply<br> - Extra strength<br> - Long lasting<br> - Acid free<br> <br> <i>*Keep in mind: Excessive application will result in the adhesiveness becoming weak</i>
Marlin Super Stick

27/01/2020
I wasn’t aware of this brand until I received my trial pack from HomeTester Club, it came at a perfect timing because the school opening just happened and we were complaining about the brand we bought that it was no longer the same quality as the previous years. I quickly asked my first born to take 1 to school for her art project and wooooow the amazing feedback. Thank you HomeTesterClub and Marlin for choosing us for this pack trial.
27/01/2020
I think that the products needs improvement has it does not stick like the others I have used before.
27/01/2020
It works well and very easy to wash off. I Love it for my kids.
27/01/2020
Easy to use, convenient packaging. Had to apply more than usual as the stickiness was enough.
27/01/2020
My little girl enjoys using Marlin glue stick
Marlin glue stick has great sticking strength and the fact that it's non toxic I feel safe when my child is using it. Love this product.
27/01/2020
I love everything about it, I strong, non toxic and easy to use
27/01/2020
Amazing, kids loved that once they applied the glue, it stuck in 1 go. Gives us an alternative to the usual glues on the market.
27/01/2020
The Marlin super stick glue stick is a great alternative to the popular option. I would definitely recommend Marlin super stick for all your glue stick needs
27/01/2020
i will definitely change to marlin from now onwards...it works much better than the product we're currently using
27/01/2020
Well done to Marlin Super Stick!
What an amazing product. My kids loved it as there was one for everyone from smallest to tallest. They even take them to school to use for projects and tasks in classes. Thanks for my tester!
25/01/2020
Marlin is the best
It is very nice sticks well my son loved it as well. I received sample and my son used it while prepare his homework it was wonderful. I think it doesn't stick longer if something there it will be perfect.
Best glue stick
I like this Marlin super stick, best and quality product. I'm going to buy it.
MARLIN SUPER STICK
I received the samples today to share with my friends, my little already use the sample to past her picture. She really loves it & enjoy to use it. I will definitely recommended it to my other friends to buy for ther familys. Even friends I share with they are really impressed. My daughter love using it. To her everything is possible with MARLIN SUPER STICK GLUE
Love It.
I liked the Merlin Super Stick, works very well and stays on. I would definitely buy it for home, work and my school going kids. I like it because it is safe to use. Love it.
Very Good
I liked the Merlin Super Stick, works very well and stays on. I would definitely buy it for homework and my creche going daughter, I can't send it to school for the grade 4 daughter as they tend to specify which product they require.