Mentos Incredible Chew

4,8 5 0 1026 1026 <b>Mentos Incredible Chew</b><br> <br> Mentos brings us an exciting new chewy experience with Mentos Incredible Chew sweets! The 72g pack consists of individually wrapped strawberry flavoured delights and is soft, squishy and incredibly chewy!<br> <br> <li>New Mentos CANDY <li>Individually wrapped chewy sweets <li>Strawberry fruit flavoured <li>Extra soft & chewy texture
Mentos Incredible Chew

11/08/2022
I’m don’t have enough words to just say how great these sweets are. I shared mine with my friends and brought a pack home to share with my family. I think we will be a mouthful chewing these all summer cos we all love them. Well done mentos my car must always have these for the road.
11/08/2022
Mentos incredible chew is very nice, delicious, and yummy product. Kids and family love it too bits. Absolutely amazing. They love The softness and easy to chew. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone. And I will but this product in the near future. I Absolutely love it
10/08/2022
Amazing flavour and texture. The flavour is long lasting and morish. Had to stop myself from eating the whole packet in one go!
10/08/2022
I loved the package, it is attractive and motivates one to try the sweet by just looking at the outside, opening the first mento i was surprised by the aroma that was mouth watering. the Mento is soft, chewy and i just couldn't get enough. I finished my pack and the next day i went on to the shops and was excited to see the mentos at Clicks it was such a relief.
10/08/2022
Absolutely LovEd the flavour. Just right and enjoyable. The sweets weren't hard to chew and I loved that they were individually wrapped
10/08/2022
The Mentos incredible chews are truly incredible. You can't just have one, once you open the pack you finish them in one go 😉
10/08/2022
I loved the Mentos chewy it's our new household favourite. I had to hide them from my 3 year old son who kept asking "more". Very soft and fruity!
10/08/2022
They are so sweet and nice I love their taste and they are so easy to chew
10/08/2022
Incredible chew indeed, very soft and tasty. My friends loves them.
10/08/2022
The chewy texture that melts in your mouth and the fruity taste makes it amazing.
10/08/2022
I love chewy fruit sweets , Mentos Incredible Chews tick all the boxes when it comes to what im looking for in a sweet treat. It takes longer to chew, it stays in your mouth longer so you can enjoy it.
10/08/2022
Mentos Incredible Chew is Absolutely the most fruity, soft, chewable sweet! You can taste the fruity flavour,not too sweet, just right! I can eat them everyday!!!
10/08/2022
These sweets was very tasty and easy to pack in as a snack for lunch. Loved them.
Best sweet I’ve ever tasted ! Definitely my nee favourite
10/08/2022
This new soft chewy Mento's is a great substitute for chewing gum. I JUST LOVE IT