4,7 5 0 60 60 <p>Miami Mexican style diced tomatoes are manufactured from fresh ripe tomatoes which are seasoned with green peppers, chillies, cumin and coriander. This product can be used in any Mexican dish such as topping for tortillas or as dipping sauce for nachos, it can also be used as ingredients in stews and casseroles.</p> <p>Miami Indian Style Diced Tomatoes</p>

15/08/2019
huge flavours packed in a tin
My FAVOURITE is the Sechebo Miami, we eat it with tinned tuna, burritos, pasta, braai relish the list goes on. We always have the range in the pantry and its not acid (so no cooking for hours) and its seasoned so well that you can take it camping and not have to pack loads of spices and herbs.
11/07/2019
Firm Favourite
Love these miami goods. Tasty, with great coating if added to pasta or used as a bread dip at braais! The braai relish with sweet peppers is the best!
30/06/2019
Salsa favorite
My husband makes hotdogs with this brand. It makes a tasty, zingy hotdog filling. Theee best!
06/06/2019
Sauzzzy
I love this product and use it in almost all of the dishes I prepare
05/06/2019
Miami
Guys a must try, i used one tin of each in my potjie curry along with the curry spices and end off with cream, awesomeness, my signature dish
31/03/2019
Well priced
These are great quick adds to any meal or even just heated on their own, always have few in my cupboard. Compared to other brands well prices also.
26/09/2018
Bland tinned tomato
Well priced, but found it to be a little bland . Not tomatoey enough - as if watered down - and the indian flavour was not strong enough
29/08/2018
A must in every kitchen
I love Miami's, they bring the tastes of other cuisines straight to our palates. I love how it just adds something extra to every meal.
25/07/2018
Miami canned diced tomato's are the best canned food on the shelves. I only use Miami canned diced tomato's and will not waste my money on any other brand. Absolutely love it, the best gravy with pap.
16/07/2018
Perfect substitute for tomato paste. I use it on almost everything & I love it. You can add it to your Chakalaka or Bisto.
27/06/2018
This is one of the best products ever. Use as sauce with your braai pap. On a hot dog. Even in mince. Love it
20/06/2018
Tried the Miami brand and really enjoyed it. My family enjoys the Indian style Tomato. However we do find the Mexican style a bit too spicy.
16/05/2018
Always adds more flavor to the food always on the grocery list
10/05/2018
I love these, they bring the tastes of other cuisines straight to our palates.
18/04/2018
I have tried this how ever there taste is very artificial in the Indian style.