4,7 5 0 60 60 <p>Miami Mexican style diced tomatoes are manufactured from fresh ripe tomatoes which are seasoned with green peppers, chillies, cumin and coriander. This product can be used in any Mexican dish such as topping for tortillas or as dipping sauce for nachos, it can also be used as ingredients in stews and casseroles.</p> <p>Miami Indian Style Diced Tomatoes</p>

2019/08/15
huge flavours packed in a tin
My FAVOURITE is the Sechebo Miami, we eat it with tinned tuna, burritos, pasta, braai relish the list goes on. We always have the range in the pantry and its not acid (so no cooking for hours) and its seasoned so well that you can take it camping and not have to pack loads of spices and herbs.
2019/07/11
Firm Favourite
Love these miami goods. Tasty, with great coating if added to pasta or used as a bread dip at braais! The braai relish with sweet peppers is the best!
2019/06/30
Salsa favorite
My husband makes hotdogs with this brand. It makes a tasty, zingy hotdog filling. Theee best!
2019/06/06
Sauzzzy
I love this product and use it in almost all of the dishes I prepare
2019/06/05
Miami
Guys a must try, i used one tin of each in my potjie curry along with the curry spices and end off with cream, awesomeness, my signature dish
2019/03/31
Well priced
These are great quick adds to any meal or even just heated on their own, always have few in my cupboard. Compared to other brands well prices also.
2018/09/26
Bland tinned tomato
Well priced, but found it to be a little bland . Not tomatoey enough - as if watered down - and the indian flavour was not strong enough
2018/08/29
A must in every kitchen
I love Miami's, they bring the tastes of other cuisines straight to our palates. I love how it just adds something extra to every meal.
2018/07/25
Miami canned diced tomato's are the best canned food on the shelves. I only use Miami canned diced tomato's and will not waste my money on any other brand. Absolutely love it, the best gravy with pap.
2018/07/16
Perfect substitute for tomato paste. I use it on almost everything & I love it. You can add it to your Chakalaka or Bisto.
2018/06/27
This is one of the best products ever. Use as sauce with your braai pap. On a hot dog. Even in mince. Love it
2018/06/20
Tried the Miami brand and really enjoyed it. My family enjoys the Indian style Tomato. However we do find the Mexican style a bit too spicy.
2018/05/16
Always adds more flavor to the food always on the grocery list
2018/05/10
I love these, they bring the tastes of other cuisines straight to our palates.
2018/04/18
I have tried this how ever there taste is very artificial in the Indian style.