4,4 5 0 44 44 Garlic flavoured atchar, more bottled atchars available in an extensive range of Mango Atchar, Gherkins, Pickled Onions, Sweet Tomato Relishes, Piccalilli abd Canned Tomato & Onion Mixes.

04/04/2019
Miami
I BUY atchar every month. This one is okay. Not my favorite but not bad
17/02/2019
Atchaer
Best archer I enjoy. I don't skip my dinners or lunch with a side dish of veg garlic archer. Its soo appetizing. And add flavour to my meals. Thats my favourite. My kids also enjoy the mild flavour.
05/11/2018
The ish
Give me any kind of atchar you don't have to ask me twice to test. These are one of the best I have had as well it leaves you with that sting and makes everything taste better
19/09/2018
Amazing for curries
I'm not a fan of chopping veggies when making a curry. So I just make a base with onion and peppers and add the vegetable atchar, let it simmer for a while then add my braised meat. Amazing!
03/08/2017
sample please sample please sample please sample please sample please sample please sample sample please sample please lease
31/07/2017
My family loves this Vegetable Atchar and we eat it with any food possible.
22/06/2017
I use this vegetable atchar every time when cooking Chakalaka...the taste is to die for.
14/06/2017
We love Atchar.... and the Miami range is very flavourful..
25/05/2017
My mom is a tad bit obsessed with this!! She loves it
18/05/2017
Its so yummy the vegetable Miami Atchar perfect with your winter stews to spice up your food when you cont make your food to spicy for you have little that eat the stews to
16/05/2017
I do not eat vegetable atchaar just as much as I love my mango one but I always use it in salads and some dishes and this brand never disappoints.
12/05/2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THATS ALL I CAN SAY
11/05/2017
The mango atchar is very tasty. However the vegetable atchar is a bit too garlicky for our taste
10/05/2017
My family love vegetable atchar. Goes great with any food.
09/05/2017
My fiance recently bought a bottle and gave me a spoonful to taste. It has a pleasant taste even if I don't like garlic so much. My fiance loves the Atchar and adds it to any dish he wants to "spice" up.