4,4 5 0 44 44 Garlic flavoured atchar, more bottled atchars available in an extensive range of Mango Atchar, Gherkins, Pickled Onions, Sweet Tomato Relishes, Piccalilli abd Canned Tomato & Onion Mixes.

2017/05/17
Archar is my favourite, but I have not tried the Miami one! Please send me a sample.
2017/05/17
we have not try this product yet. would love to try and see what the garlic one tastes like.
2017/05/14
I haven't tried this. Looks yummy. Will check supermarket shelves.
2017/05/11
wow love archer but haven't tried the once with vegetable inside im sure its much more tasty
2017/05/10
I love vegetable Atchar but I have not tried the one with garlic. I am not a garlic person but I would like to taste this one
2017/05/10
I eat armchair all the time. I have not eaten garlic atchar and would like to try it
2017/05/09
I would love to try this product with my friends Pam Vishnu.Rachel Chetty.Nishi Harribaran.Denise Governder.Tharashni Governder.Nerise Harribaran
2017/05/05
Have not tried this yet, love anything that has garlic in, so will definitely look out for it.
2017/05/04
Haven't seen this product on the shelves yet, will definitely try it.
2017/05/04
Ihate atchar with a passion so will notbuy this. Their gherkinsare good though
2017/05/04
I have not tried this as yet but my husband loves Atchar and the garlic flavour sounds wonderful
2017/05/03
I will keep my eye for this in the shops. I like anything spicy and with garlic in so I'm sure this will be fantastic.
2017/05/02
I REALLY LOVED GARLIC AS IT HELPS UP OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. THUS I HOPE YOU WILL ME A SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT.
2017/05/02
My husband would love this as he always likes to add something spicy to everything he eats. Love the Miami braai relish range too