4,8 5 0 25 25 A naturally cholesterol-, lactose-, and gluten-free food. Preservatives free.
Milky Coco Coconut Milk Drink-Original

19/07/2020
Excellent product!
I would highly recommend it! It's one of the best products ever. It's super tasty and rich!
16/07/2020
I love the milky taste with the hint of coconut. Very refreshing and light. A bit pricey though and not for everyday consumption. But definitely as a treat every once in a while!!
28/06/2020
Coconut
Never liked coconut anything until i tried this Milky coco and boy i loved it.
22/06/2020
Coconuts for coconut milk
I really love this coconut milk. I used to only buy the coconut milk from chinese take out restaurants as their were always the best, but this coconut milk is the first I could find that tastes as good or even better so would definitely buy it over and over and over again.
05/06/2020
Perfect
I’ve tasted a few coconut milk in the market which taste more like medicine than anything else. This particular one just happened to stand out for me. It taste so good it’s fresh and yummy
14/05/2020
Refreshing
This was my go to drink during pregnancy. Absolutely amazing
13/10/2019
Best Coconut flavour
I love coconut water it tastes devine it is hydrating and refreshing thirst quencher and a very healthy drink
20/05/2019
Love it!
Absolutely love this product. I am obsessed with anything coconut and this is simply divine.
17/05/2019
AMAZING
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It has the most refreshing taste.
26/04/2019
Coconut milk
At first i thought okay this tastes weird. But it grew on me and now i really enjoy it. It's a good, healthy alternative and suitable for those who are weight conscious
18/04/2019
Milky Coco
Milky Coco brings you a delicious dairy free milk drink, packed with nutritional benefits. It is suitable for vegetarians, people with lactose intolerance or milk allergies as well as gluten and soy allergies.
20/03/2019
Milky Coco
Its delicious and a great alternative to milk based products.
18/03/2019
Flavoursome
My daughter simply loves this. Natural taste and refreshing .
11/03/2019
Great taste!
This is an amazing product. Love the taste, the smell, and it is worth the money I spent! It tastes great in Smoothies, and as an alternative for coconut milk..
19/02/2019
Coconut drink
Absolutely divine, fresh flavour, just a bit pricey!