4,8 5 0 44 44 A naturally cholesterol-, lactose-, and gluten-free food. Preservatives free.
Milky Coco Coconut Milk Drink-Original

13/10/2019
Best Coconut flavour
I love coconut water it tastes devine it is hydrating and refreshing thirst quencher and a very healthy drink
20/05/2019
Love it!
Absolutely love this product. I am obsessed with anything coconut and this is simply divine.
17/05/2019
AMAZING
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It has the most refreshing taste.
26/04/2019
Coconut milk
At first i thought okay this tastes weird. But it grew on me and now i really enjoy it. It's a good, healthy alternative and suitable for those who are weight conscious
18/04/2019
Milky Coco
Milky Coco brings you a delicious dairy free milk drink, packed with nutritional benefits. It is suitable for vegetarians, people with lactose intolerance or milk allergies as well as gluten and soy allergies.
20/03/2019
Milky Coco
Its delicious and a great alternative to milk based products.
18/03/2019
Flavoursome
My daughter simply loves this. Natural taste and refreshing .
11/03/2019
Great taste!
This is an amazing product. Love the taste, the smell, and it is worth the money I spent! It tastes great in Smoothies, and as an alternative for coconut milk..
19/02/2019
Coconut drink
Absolutely divine, fresh flavour, just a bit pricey!
17/02/2019
Wow
Tried it because I'm really curious by nature. Didn't expect much and at the price it was selling I thought about putting it back more than once. I'm glad I didn't. The taste blew my mind. It became my special once a month treat.
13/02/2019
Coconut drink
This product is delicious. Refreshing. Best one I've tasted. So refreshing
11/02/2019
Absolutely amazing
Loved this product. I have recommended it to all my colleagues!
07/02/2019
Great taste
This is a great product and thirst quencher. A bit pricy but I always buy it on special. One of the few coconut products that are real
06/02/2019
Niiice
Absolutely refreshing. I loved it. I'm not a fan of coconut but I loved this!
06/02/2019
Yummy Yum
Smooth taste and a great treat for those watching what they eat or lead a healthy lifestyle. Doesn't give you the bloat like normal diary milk does. It's also not too sweet as I find most similar products have an artificial sweetness to it that I don't enjoy. This is by far my favourite!