5 5 0 48 48 Mitchum sensitive skin formula is infused with skin friendly ingredients, plus aloe and vitamin E, to help soothe and condition skin. It combines the powerful sweat and odour protection you want with gentleness your skin needs. Suitable for use after shaving.
Mitchum Sensitive Skin 48HR Protection Fragrance Free Deodorant

15/09/2020
mitchum
very effective odour control one can really skip a day, after using mitchum smelly under arms were a thing of the past within one week.
25/07/2020
It is excellent, especially for a sensitive skin.
I am using it all the time, I always get exceme at my underarms, using Mitchum work. We were just riding km's from shop to shop to get. It is sold out.
11/06/2020
Fresh and Dry
Mitchum helps keep my 14 year old son fresh and dry when he play sports at school. I tried a few other products, but Mitchum is so far the best.
29/09/2019
Mitchum fragrance free I love how it keeps me smelling fresh and day and I love the effect because it stays on all day
26/04/2019
Sports Men & Women
I buy Mitchum for my son who is 14 years, he plays sports at school and it helps keep him fresh and dry at all times.
31/03/2019
Only one I use
By far one of the best on the market, all day dryness an at the end of the day you still smell all fresh an clean an no irritation like some other products.
27/03/2019
Soothing!!
I used to struggle with itchy underarms because of the alcohol contained in deodorants until I came across this product. It was heaven sent. I luuuuv it.
17/01/2019
Fantastic
I am currently using this product and i love it. Im a runner, so for me smelling fresh is an importance. I also like the fact that on every other day, it keeps me dry and smelling good.
12/12/2018
fresh
i wanted something that me and my 11 old could use, and i tried Mitchum deodorant, it's very quick to dry and doesn't leave any stains. a bit messy when dry but i love it
15/11/2018
Tried it
I started using Mitchum a few years ago and haven't changed since. Have tried other products, but they don't seem to have the same lasting power that Mitchum does, so according to me, there is no false news here. Mitchum is my product of choice and I am very loyal to it and won't change to another product if its not on the shelf.
14/11/2018
leave armpits dry for long
this is a great product for those who sweat a lot as it keeps the armpits dry for longer
14/11/2018
Tops
This is definitely a very good product, but unfortunately to expensive to fit my budget
06/11/2018
Mitchum
I had tried almost every product for my armpits, and I tried this product it works wonders for my armpits, I stay fresh and dry the whole day
23/10/2018
Roll on
My son can only use Mitchum and i think this is a great product, when he uses this he does not smell at all. It keeps him dry and fresh whole day.
17/10/2018
Mitchum 48 hour deodorant
I love this deodorant. It does wonders for my armpits and leaves me dry all day everyday!