4,1 5 0 91 91 Chocolate & Hazelnut flavoured instant coffee drink. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/mokate-candy-shop-cappuccino-choc-hazelnut.html"><b>here</b></a> to purchase.
Mokate Candy Shop Cappuccino Choc Hazelnut

24/10/2020
Great coffee
Loved it.... Great taste No need to add any sugar or milk at all.... Pricing perfect. Would definitely buy again. Looking forward to trying rest of the range.
23/10/2020
Good cofee
Not bad coffee taste the sweet taste comes out more then the hazelnut flavour and the cofee a bit flow maybe is me i drink very strong coffee
23/10/2020
Favorite instant coffee brand
In my opinion the best ready-made instant coffee. It is the best, richest flavored coffee sachet.
Hmm so good
I love coffee and this makes it easy to have a quick good cup of coffee in the morning. Flavor is great.
Instant cappuccino
A lovely tasting instant hot drink that comes in a variety of delicious flavors
A little too sweet
Overall it is not a bad product, the hazelnut flavor is there, it is creamy which is always good. For me though, it was just a bit sweet, even with no added sugar. I usually need my drinks sweet, this was just a bit too much for my taste.
Mokato
It taste so yummy. It's nice and creamy and frothy. Love it
Mokate Candy Shop Cappuccino Choc Hazelnut
I'm not generally a flavoured coffee kind of gal, mine is straight coffee and boiling water but reallly enjoyed the hazelnut flavour especially on those cold days. Would definitely buy it again.
Love the flavour
I'm a big fan of flavoured coffees and this did not disappoint. Great hazelnut flavour and foams nicely without whisking.
Mokate Cappuccino
It wasn't as I expected it to be. No foam or throttle for a cappuccino, it was bad.
16/10/2020
Candy shop
not worth the price. this brand has hardly any foam/froth on top and flavour is bland
13/10/2020
Love it alot will definitely recommend it to people tastes so nice
12/10/2020
Good
This was nice, think the same price as other brands. Make sure to have this in a 200ml cup.
11/10/2020
I love it..so creamy and tasty! I tried both flavours and this might be a new favourite!
09/10/2020