Mokate Candy Shop Cappuccino Choc Hazelnut

4,2 5 0 348 348 Chocolate & Hazelnut flavoured instant coffee drink. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/mokate-candy-shop-cappuccino-choc-hazelnut.html"><b>here</b></a> to purchase.
Mokate Candy Shop Cappuccino Choc Hazelnut

10/04/2021
tasty
Very tasty and satisfying for cold days. My kids love it and does not last long once purchased because of its taste. I would not change it a bit
10/04/2021
Miss
It strong and taste one when you drinking it it like you at the coffee shop
09/04/2021
My favorite
Try to buy this every time its on special...my favorite Even the normal price is good
09/04/2021
Mouth watering
It's so delicious, ever since I started drinking it, I can't see myself drinking another brand except Mokate. I started with caramel that is were my addiction started.
Kiddies
I get this for my high school child as he is a fancy drinker he drinks teas and every thing hot as long as its tea of coffee well normal tea and coffee he loves this one as he loves nuts and he said he can taste the nut in this hot drink good job!
The not so tasty Cappuccino
I purchased three boxes, the vanilla cappuccino and the latte, the latte is good but this one needs a bit of balance for it to taste good. It has less milk for the foam effect and slightly less sugar for people with a sweet tooth
Cappuccino
Loved the cappuccino it was amazing will definitely recommend to family and friends
07/04/2021
I had never tried this before until one of my work colleagues brought a box to work last week and handed me a sachet to try. I was always just a plain Cappuccino fan but this Hazelnut flavour was really great. i thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be buying a box for home.
06/04/2021
Loved it
Loved ths cappuccino enjoyed it at a restaurant and bought it for my family and we love it
06/04/2021
No Cappuccino
For kids, this should be a really fun drink. Unfortunately, I found that I would have to throw two into one cup to get that flavor and texture you want. If you want to buy a cappuccino, this is not for you as the coffee taste really lacks.
01/04/2021
Mokate Candy shop cappuccino
I loved the smooth taste. My son and I are addicted to it!
31/03/2021
Lovely Cappuccino
I love the taste and the flavour of this brand.I have tried the other flavours in this range as well and it gets a thumbs up from me.
31/03/2021
Mokate candy
Very very nice and it is easy to make smells nice to
29/03/2021
Cappuccino
This is a very nice cappuccino I can recommend it to friends and family.
28/03/2021
Good
I love the tasty of hazelnut..it makes me crave for more