4,5 5 0 78 78 It removes the soap scum and grime easily. Removes the surface dirt and restore the shine of the bathroom.Has a pleasant scent that does not irritate your sense of smell.
Mr Muscle Bathroom Cleaner Power Through Soap Scum

10/08/2020
Excellent product
This is a great product to get rid of scum and bathroom grease, and the spray action is super convenient.
07/08/2020
Brilliant
This is one of the best that I used. It does the job without fail. Its a must to have. I purchase this product every month without fail and it smells really good and it does not damage my hands or dry out my hands like the other brand did. Thumbs up.
29/06/2020
Mr muscle
Smells nice. And I prefare to spray because my kids waste it when they clean the bath. Powerful scum remover
28/06/2020
Mr Muscle
one can never clean a bathroom enough but with Mr Muscle It is easy to clean all the grimes and dirt. it is an easy yet awesome product to have.
19/02/2020
EXCELLENT
Ive been battling with getting the bathroom shiney clean and after using Mr Muscle its literally cut through the scum without any hassle.
17/02/2020
Quick and easy
I was so happy to find something that can save my time as a busy date
17/02/2020
Excellent product
This product is amazing, no need to leave on for a while literally spray and wipe away!
21/10/2019
Mr Muscle Bathroom
A little disappointed - didnt quite perform as expected. New shower, yet had to use more than once to clean. Chemical compound stronger?
29/09/2019
My bathroom has never looked so good I also love the smell as well
16/07/2019
Works ok but not the best
It leaves behind soap scum and it does nothing for limescale build-up.
29/05/2019
I will never buy anything else again
This product works awesome. No soap scum is to tough for this product. I get compliments about how clean my shower is all the time. I don't mind paying for this awesome product, because it does work.
14/04/2019
So much easier
This product makes life easier, no more scrubbing to long or struggling to get rid of the dirt.
09/04/2019
CLEANS SHOWERS PERFECTLY
AWESOME FOR CLEANING SHOWERS, BATHROOM AND KITCHEN TILES, SMELL DEVINE AND NOT HARSH ON THE HANDS
05/04/2019
spotless
love using it to clean my bath tub and sink. keeps it looking whiter that white all the time. dirt does not stick after using Mr Muscle
02/04/2019
Mr Muscle
Works like a charm, especially in the shower, you can see the dirty and soap scum fall off.