Mr Muscle Streak Free Shine

4,8 5 0 272 272 Mr Muscle® Window & Surface Cleaner is formulated to defeat tough glass messes so you can clean less and do more. Removes tough grease & grime. Leaves surfaces with a streak-free shine. For use on windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces.

27/11/2021
My all in 1
I use this everywhere from kitchen to bathroom to windows and floors. Leaving a fresh feeling in hour house.
27/11/2021
mr muscle
I realy hated washing windows as i could not get dem to shine...but mr muscle have made my job very easy...now windows are shining
25/11/2021
Cleans all my Shiney surfaces like a pro!
Having kiddies around the household leaves all Shiney surfaces always with finger prints but this really makes my life east.
25/11/2021
The best
It leaves not streak and my windows and glass table looks clean and shiny after every use.
22/11/2021
Mr Muscle
Keeps my shower clean and grime-free! love it
22/11/2021
Mr Muscle Streak Free Shine
I have tried Mr Muscle Streak Free Shine on my mirror and i have to say, it works. I still have to try it on my window though, but i am confident that it will still do wonder there cos it never disappoint.
Great poduct
Cleans with minimal effort. I clean everything with this product. Mirrors, windows. Even my mirror faced refrigerator
Excellent
I love this product, it leaves surfaces clean and smelling fresh.
19/11/2021
This is best of them all. It leaves cleanliness wherever it is applied.
Great one
The smell on the blue is great. I love having the product in the house. One of my best choices ever. Keep it up
I love it
I love the product, especially the Blue one. it smells great also.
Mr muscle window cleaner
Product is exellent , HOWEVER sometimes these spray bottles are not that easy to use, but others its a gud product
17/11/2021
Streak free shine
Nothing more frustrating when labouring away at cleaning your kitchen to make it sparkle? This absolutely takes the hard work and effort, put into a bottle, to make your surfaces streak free without all repeated scrub to shine!
13/11/2021
Excellent
Excellent product. Really happy with it.
13/11/2021
The best
It cleans very well and lives my home smell very well no need to scrub just spray and wipe which is what any home need, thanks a lot Mr Muscle, I would definitely recommended it to my friends