4,7 5 0 140 140 Prepared from the best South African products Mrs H.S.Ball's Chutney is now available in sweet chilli sauce 900ml.

2019/08/08
sweet chilli
Delicious and perfect size for our family. When I cook certain dishes I add it to my food. We simply love it with rootie and curry
2019/02/07
love
don't know how life would be like if I don't have you. can go on without it I love love love this product
2018/11/06
Sweet Chilli
Love the product ,Not too sweet and it does have a bit of a bite
2018/10/24
Mrs H.S.BALL'S Sweet Chilli Sauce 900ml
Have tried all the Sweet Chilli Sauce Brands but off course Mrs HS BALL'S beats them all hands down, by far the best :)
2018/09/15
chutney
its a very tasty taste... love the product.. will keep on buying it
2018/09/13
Mrs H.S.BALL'S Sweet Chilli Sauce 900ml
My whole family loves this. Not too sweet and it does have a bit of a bite. We also love the jalepino chutney. Love it.
2018/09/13
Devine
I recently purchased this and I love this sauce. I use it when cooking. Devine taste not very sweet like other sweet chilli sauces and you can taste the chilli that's what I love best. A good buy.
2018/08/13
I Just love this new sweet chilli sauce, Me & my Boyfriend use it with every meal.
2018/08/11
2018/08/08
Full of flavor and aroma. Definitely recommend for using in stews and curry!
2018/08/02
This sweet chilli sauce is absolutely divine. bought it for the first time last month and would absolutely buy it again, and again....
2018/07/31
Love this sauce - goes well with most foods especially chicken!
2018/07/26
Both of these are excellent products ... they stay fresh for ages and the container is easy to use. I buy them on a regular basis
2018/07/19
wow I literally pour this over all my meaty dishes... I buy all the flavors
2018/07/02
It tastes define and i will suggest it to any body.