4,7 5 0 146 146 Prepared from the best South African products Mrs H.S.Ball's Chutney is now available in sweet chilli sauce 900ml.

17/10/2019
Good
I constantly cook with this - it's not too strong and adds that little bit of extra to any dish. Good value for money.
15/10/2019
Sweet chilli sauce
I love to baste oven baked potatoe wedges and ribs with this . Add abit of mayo and u got yourself chip dip.
07/10/2019
Excellent
So far the very best sweet chilli sauce, the right balance of sweet and chilli, as we don't like the other very sweet ones
23/09/2019
A tangy twist
I love Mrs Ball's sweet chilli sauce on hot dogs, burgers and even on beetroot salad.I love the versatility of this product. I think the product doesn't need any improvement. I have inroduced this to my friends and they are hooked.
17/09/2019
Complete your meal
Mrs H.S.Ball's chutneys have always been a favourite of mine to add to my curry. It's even more perfect that they now have the already chilli flavour that adds that just right flavour to any meal.
15/09/2019
Great sweet chili sauce
Best taste on curries and I always buy one it’s a great item for cooking meat
08/08/2019
sweet chilli
Delicious and perfect size for our family. When I cook certain dishes I add it to my food. We simply love it with rootie and curry
07/02/2019
love
don't know how life would be like if I don't have you. can go on without it I love love love this product
06/11/2018
Sweet Chilli
Love the product ,Not too sweet and it does have a bit of a bite
24/10/2018
Mrs H.S.BALL'S Sweet Chilli Sauce 900ml
Have tried all the Sweet Chilli Sauce Brands but off course Mrs HS BALL'S beats them all hands down, by far the best :)
15/09/2018
chutney
its a very tasty taste... love the product.. will keep on buying it
13/09/2018
Mrs H.S.BALL'S Sweet Chilli Sauce 900ml
My whole family loves this. Not too sweet and it does have a bit of a bite. We also love the jalepino chutney. Love it.
13/09/2018
Devine
I recently purchased this and I love this sauce. I use it when cooking. Devine taste not very sweet like other sweet chilli sauces and you can taste the chilli that's what I love best. A good buy.
13/08/2018
I Just love this new sweet chilli sauce, Me & my Boyfriend use it with every meal.
11/08/2018