4,3 5 0 59 59 A real Mozambican mix: grated coconut, zesty lemon and a hint of African Birds Eye Chilli. Transport your taste buds, no packing necessary.
Nando's Peri-Peri Flavour Shaker Coconut & Lemon Mild Seasoning

06/11/2019
Fave
Absolutely amazing, taste really good and works well with pasta, chicken, pork and fish
18/09/2019
Great seasoning
Great seasoning for the food I love the flavor it brings out
17/04/2019
Home tested
I started buying this product after i got an opportunity to home test it. Love it!
08/03/2019
Great....
Great taste. Love the box packaging and love that it has full details of the product. Only thing that is a bit to much for me and find it our powering is the lemon taste.
01/03/2019
Nandos
Great packaging, very bright and informative with recipes on the inside. Adds scruptious taste to chicken!
22/11/2018
Delish!
Finally found the Coconut & Lemon seasoning on the shelf! LOVE it, I spice and sprinkle it on everything!
06/10/2018
Nandos
I am a big big Nando's fan the flouvours available has always been amazing. The new Nando's Peri-Peri Flavour Shaker Coconut & Lemon Mild Seasoning is next level and truly has the unique flavour that can not be matched by any other product. I would rate this as the best flovour available on the shelves.
28/09/2018
Lots of Flavour
This spice packs a lot more flavour than what I expected, it was a pleasant surprise! Really great on most food
18/09/2018
nando spices
i put this on most foods...... awesome. makes even the blandest foods taste great.
17/09/2018
Not Impressed!
I expected loads more flavour, had to add quite a bit of salt and that also diminished the intented taste.
13/09/2018
nandos lemon and coconut mild seasoning
peri peri is always good as we love spicy things and love to try new flavours lemon and coconut what a flavour
10/09/2018
Tangy, Tasty
I recently bought this seasoning on shelf...wow very nice, one can never go wrong with Nandos!!!
05/09/2018
Best seasoning
Love it on my stews, salds makes them taste so devine, I recommend it
03/09/2018
Perfect on everything
I love this product i used it on my chicken,chips sandwiches n on my salads
31/08/2018
Nando's all brand new
This is a very good products.its simple tasty and very convenient. The seasoning is unique that adds a special taste.