4,5 5 0 116 116 It is made with wholegrain oats and the pack has a variety of flavours including chocolate and honey flavours.
Nature Valley Crunchy Variety Pack

22/02/2020
5 out of 5
I just LOVE it I usually eat it with my tea in the morning
21/02/2020
LOVE
Love these bars!! I always have these on hand as they are such a convenient, tasty snack. My children also love them!! My favorite is the Oats & Honey.
21/02/2020
Not my favourite
Didn't enjoy it felt it was too dry and tasteless.
20/02/2020
Easy on the go healthy snack
I love the fact that it is not too sweet and my kids love it. It's a great option for the kids as a school snack instead of sweets. Great tasting and love the oats.
Nature Valley Crunchy
Love it... It fills me up and keeps me energetic. I love the fact that it is no too sweet so you can have it at any time. I would love it if they came in a bigger box. I would and have recommended it to friends and family and they loved it.
Worth 5 stars
I love these bars, it is very tasty, and I don't feel that guilty to eat it.
DEFINITE 5 STAR PRODUCT
These taste absolutely amazing - I am a big granola fan, and this is my favourite snack!
YUMMY
this is YUMMY and best part it is fulling and affordable
Tried it
Great snack for lunch boxes - we love it and always have some in the house.
Good snack
This is a good light snack but doesn't substitute well for a meal. Good taste and my family buys it to take to work everyday. Pity it's not healthier.
Great Granola Bars
Nature Valley Crunchies are delicious. They have a great texture and taste sensation. I love the flavours and the variety. I would like for additional fruit packed flavours. I would recommend this product.
Tasty tasty
A daily must for my breakfast bag. Nibble on my way to work in traffic delicious and then another with my cup of hazelnut latte. Wish it was thicker though
NATURE VALLEY CRUNCHY VARIETY PACK
This product is very tasty but the bars could be a bit thicker as it disappears way to quickly. it is great that there is a variety in the box too
Awesomeness all round
We love the varietey pack. It beats the repeditive flavors of one pack and there's a flavor for every family member in. Perfect for lunchboxes for school and work. A must try.
Nature Valley Crunchy
we love the Nature valley crunchy bars, we have been buying the boxes for a while now, usually have a fight about which flavours to buy, so its great that we get the variety pack, everyone is happy. these crunchy bars are super tasty, and great for lunch boxes. always crunchy and fresh.