Nescafe Alta Rica Bold & Intense Strength 100% Pure Arabica Coffee

4,7 5 0 271 271 Your favourite coffee now available in bold & intense strength flavour, made with 100% Arabica beans grown in the finest coffee region of South America. Dark rosted to perfection releasing a strong and good intense flavour.
Nescafe Alta Rica Bold & Intense Strength 100% Pure Arabica Coffee

04/08/2021
alta rica is the best
Honestly I just love this coffee, it is everything that I'm looking for in a coffee
27/07/2021
Alta Rica Please !
I am forever trying out the amazing different types of Nescafe coffee's. I recently purchased this one and I am so loving it. The taste and smell just wakes me up. I am defs getting myself another pot :D
22/06/2021
Best coffee
Alta Rica is my favourite coffee. The deep roast is jyst devine! I cannot start my day without it. Its simply the best. No need to drink too many cups a day. 2 do the job just fine. I love love love it!!!
20/06/2021
Absolutely love this flavour.
My husband and I love the Nescafe Alta Rica. We go through a bottle a week. We cannot drink anything other coffee. Absolute favorite.
07/06/2021
Nescafe Alta Rica
This is the darkest roast of Nescafe. The aroma makes you feel like you are in a coffee shop and the intense taste of this coffee is immaculate
07/06/2021
GREAT
Arabica Coffee has the best smell as soon as you even spoon into your cup you know its going to be a great cup of coffee
19/05/2021
nescafe
anything in the nescafe range is incredbile, this though, if you have a taste for bold this would be for you.
28/04/2021
Nescafe
Being a fussy coffee drinker I'm hard to please, this is smooth & flavourful with no bitterness, a good coffee if you only have time to grab an instant cup
22/04/2021
Bold & strong
My husband and I are big coffee drinkers and can be quite fussy, often finding coffees to be weak in flavour. However Alta Rica is both bold & strong and we absolutely love it.
21/04/2021
pick me up
Be it in the morning or late afternoon. Having a cup of this gets me ready for my day and gives me that late afternoon pick me up to cook dinner and all evening activities. It has a smooth almost chocolaty taste which i love to enjoy either on my own or share with a friend who also need a spoil ourselves break or a pick me upper. The label is unique and the cannister can be re used as a storage jar.
16/04/2021
Our staple
This is by far the best instant coffee, especially if you prefer a stronger taste.
15/04/2021
Strong
if you want strong coffee this is one is your best to buy coffee. very strong and richer. Good to keep you awake to finish your work or study for an upcoming exam. I recommend it.
18/03/2021
Nescafe Alta Rica
This is very nice coffee. Rich, creamy and good quality. When Im not drinking Nescafe Decaf then Alra Rica is my go to yummy cup
23/02/2021
Best Coffee Brew
This has to 1 of the best coffee's i have tasted i love the smell and taste
21/02/2021
Best Coffee
Just brought this and i am Highly impressed !!! Loving the taste and smell !!!