Nescafe Alta Rica Bold & Intense Strength 100% Pure Arabica Coffee

4,7 5 0 267 267 Your favourite coffee now available in bold & intense strength flavour, made with 100% Arabica beans grown in the finest coffee region of South America. Dark rosted to perfection releasing a strong and good intense flavour.
Nescafe Alta Rica Bold & Intense Strength 100% Pure Arabica Coffee

28/04/2021
Nescafe
Being a fussy coffee drinker I'm hard to please, this is smooth & flavourful with no bitterness, a good coffee if you only have time to grab an instant cup
22/04/2021
Bold & strong
My husband and I are big coffee drinkers and can be quite fussy, often finding coffees to be weak in flavour. However Alta Rica is both bold & strong and we absolutely love it.
21/04/2021
pick me up
Be it in the morning or late afternoon. Having a cup of this gets me ready for my day and gives me that late afternoon pick me up to cook dinner and all evening activities. It has a smooth almost chocolaty taste which i love to enjoy either on my own or share with a friend who also need a spoil ourselves break or a pick me upper. The label is unique and the cannister can be re used as a storage jar.
16/04/2021
Our staple
This is by far the best instant coffee, especially if you prefer a stronger taste.
15/04/2021
Strong
if you want strong coffee this is one is your best to buy coffee. very strong and richer. Good to keep you awake to finish your work or study for an upcoming exam. I recommend it.
18/03/2021
Nescafe Alta Rica
This is very nice coffee. Rich, creamy and good quality. When Im not drinking Nescafe Decaf then Alra Rica is my go to yummy cup
23/02/2021
Best Coffee Brew
This has to 1 of the best coffee's i have tasted i love the smell and taste
21/02/2021
Best Coffee
Just brought this and i am Highly impressed !!! Loving the taste and smell !!!
10/02/2021
Besides the creamy taste in this coffee, the smell just tops it all. One will like to have more of it. highly recommend.
03/02/2021
Intense
The taste is bold and intense very strong flavor good for the morning wake up or even coffee lovers
31/01/2021
nes
I am a coffee drinker,love the taste it smells divine ,would recommend it to others.
19/01/2021
Amazing flavours
I love all Nescafe Gold Range, this Alta Rica is full of flavour smooth on the tongue, i would highly recommend this.
18/01/2021
Delicious with no milk or sugar
Im currently dieting and love the richness and flavour of this coffee. It give s me a boost and starts my day feeling energised.
Great stuff
The coffee has a rich, smooth and creamy texture that blends well with its delicious taste. The coffee is excellent with its strong taste and always awakens ones senses with its creamy taste. I would definitely recommend it to people who like their coffee on the bit of the strong side.
Very Rich
I love Arabica blends and it has always been my flavor of choice. I now only drink Nescafe Arabica and it makes such a difference. It is rich, exotic, strong and smooth. Definitely recommend this.