4,7 5 0 116 116 Nescafe Classic Strong is made from 100% natural coffee beans.
Nescafe Classic Strong Bold & Intense Coffee

23/02/2020
Cofee
I love the rich, creamy taste of coffee. I consider myself as a coffee fanatic and love the strength and quality of the coffee. The coffee could be more on promotion/special. I would recommend this as it is an amazing cup of coffee!
20/02/2020
Strong Taste
Prefer not such strong coffee, however the taste was good. Can't have too many of this
Nescafe
Just love the taste and also the different variants .
STRONG & CLASSIC
This coffee is very strong and the aroma is to die for.Always gives a goood start to my day so far its the best for me.
Better deals
Recently switched to Nescafe as i find more specials with Nescafe and better deals in store. I usually go for Gold but i love the strong aroma of all of them. Refills are also conveniently priced. I find Nescafe suits my pocket
Strong hit
I decided to have this coffee I'm not a coffee person but really felt like having a cup my mistake was having one after supper and boy did I not have any sleep it truly made me awake all night
Nescafe Coffee
We love the strong flavour of Nescafe coffee, always a welcome part to the start of our day
Strong and bold
Bold rich flavor... Strong enough no need for extra spoon
Nescafe Classic STRONG
I love this Nescafe Strong it is so perfectly flavored, great for Irish Coffee and for first morning cup.
Love It
I would trade my soul for a cup of coffee, the stronger the better and this is the juice that gets me out of bed!!
17/02/2020
Coffee addict
There's nothing like coffee to start off my day and Nescafe is the go to. love the aroma and the intense flavour.
17/02/2020
NESCAFE BEST LEADING COFFEEE
I Love the coffee , The natural beans give off a god aroma that last long and smell good , the taste is the best! makes me feel good , I do not think there should be any improvements made . this product is recommendable :).
14/02/2020
Lives to its name.
Really strong coffee to start the day. has a long lasting caffeine affect , just one cup is enough and has an amazing aroma. Can the packaging be non glass and have on the go pack.
13/02/2020
Excellent Product
Love It ! Only use this. It leaves no residue at the bottom of the cup. Excellent taste. Dont have to be embarrassed to present it to visitors.
12/02/2020
NOT AS GOOD
BOUGHT THIS AND IT IS NOT AS STRONG AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. REALLY DISSAPOINTED. THE ORIGINAL NESCAFE TASTES MUCH BETTER