4,6 5 0 59 59 Nescafe Classic Strong is made from 100% natural coffee beans.
Nescafe Classic Strong Bold & Intense Coffee

18/01/2020
Just what you need to wake up to
This coffee is amazing , just the right strength to give you a boost to your day. I like most about the product is the smooth taste. I dont think there is room for any kind of improvement it's perfect!
Nescafe
I just love strong coffee i buy about 3 bottles for the month i am a cofiholic
My cup of Coffee
The granules disolve instantly, the taste is rich and strong, I am addicted to my coffee Nescafe for life
Full flavour
Love the taste. It's not the favorite in the Nescafe range, but definitely one of my top choices. Full and flavorful.
Iced Coffee
My husband and I love Iced Coffee, and we have recently used the Nescafe Classic Strong, it's amazing.
16/01/2020
One of the best on the market. Any person who loves coffee, should buy this.
16/01/2020
Nescafe strong bold and intense coffee
I felt that this could be stronger because it boasts that it is strong. And I would prefer it in granular form.
Great taste great aroma
This is everybody’s favorite coffee in my house I love the smooth taste as well as the great smell it’s my favorite
Nescafe Classic Strong
I love this coffee, strong smooth and great tasting. For us coffee lovers, this is the best!
Bouncy
One of the best tasting flavors for the morning. Just love it
Heavenly
Can't start my day without my cup of Nescafe Classic. It is smooth, strong and tasty coffee. Just lifts my spirit for the day.
13/01/2020
Strong and satisfying blend
It is strong and rich, perfect preference to your daily coffee
13/01/2020
nescafe
strong is the word not a coffee drinker but my family loves it ...
12/01/2020
It's a Must Have for coffee lovers
I'm a coffee lover but a particular one... I love my coffee strong black and tasty. The amazing aroma is a plus. Nescafe classic definitely has my recommendation.
11/01/2020
Best coffee ever
We as family love this coffee now for many years and will stick with it for many years to come. Absolute the best.