4,7 5 0 106 106 Nescafe Classic Strong is made from 100% natural coffee beans.
Nescafe Classic Strong Bold & Intense Coffee

17/01/2020
Full flavour
Love the taste. It's not the favorite in the Nescafe range, but definitely one of my top choices. Full and flavorful.
Iced Coffee
My husband and I love Iced Coffee, and we have recently used the Nescafe Classic Strong, it's amazing.
16/01/2020
One of the best on the market. Any person who loves coffee, should buy this.
16/01/2020
Nescafe strong bold and intense coffee
I felt that this could be stronger because it boasts that it is strong. And I would prefer it in granular form.
Great taste great aroma
This is everybody’s favorite coffee in my house I love the smooth taste as well as the great smell it’s my favorite
Nescafe Classic Strong
I love this coffee, strong smooth and great tasting. For us coffee lovers, this is the best!
Bouncy
One of the best tasting flavors for the morning. Just love it
Heavenly
Can't start my day without my cup of Nescafe Classic. It is smooth, strong and tasty coffee. Just lifts my spirit for the day.
13/01/2020
Strong and satisfying blend
It is strong and rich, perfect preference to your daily coffee
13/01/2020
nescafe
strong is the word not a coffee drinker but my family loves it ...
12/01/2020
It's a Must Have for coffee lovers
I'm a coffee lover but a particular one... I love my coffee strong black and tasty. The amazing aroma is a plus. Nescafe classic definitely has my recommendation.
11/01/2020
Best coffee ever
We as family love this coffee now for many years and will stick with it for many years to come. Absolute the best.
10/01/2020
Love it!
The flavor is perfect! i like the fullnes of the taste. My family also prefers it.
09/01/2020
nice
have tried but i prefer original nescafe it just tastes better and my family likes original
08/01/2020
This coffee is really good, a great start to a day, this should be a stable in every household