4,5 5 0 121 121 Indulge in the unmistakably rich and creamy cup that you deserve even when you are taking it easy on the sugar. The way you like it everytime.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/nescafe-gold-salted-caramel.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Nescafe Gold Salted Caramel Coffee

18/09/2020
Taste good
The taste of the Nescafe Gold salted caramel is really good. I love how rich and creamy the coffee becomes when I have it. I just cant seem to have enough of this flavor. Worth every rand!
25/08/2020
Nescafe Salted Caramel
This is a sure treat in the office and at home for the lovely salted caramel taste in coffee, real pick me up after a long day
17/08/2020
Nescafe
Pure indulgence. Frothy, creamy, strong and flavourful. Been drinking these for over a year now. I don't even add sugar... I love all the ranges
17/08/2020
NICE BUT TOO SUBTLE
Me and hubby tried this one, we both felt a feeling of "Where's the salted caramel" tasted just like a normal cappucino, we didnt get the flavour coming through at all...
26/06/2020
Perfect Cuppa
This is a delicious blend. Pure indulgence. I love all the products in this range. It is the perfect good morning or midday pick-me-up. Frothy, creamy, strong and flavourful. Been drinking these for over a year now.
26/06/2020
My favourite
Amazing taste! Smooth blend of coffee and salted caramel adds just the right amount of sweetness
29/05/2020
Nescafe Gold Salted Caramel.
Wow, Devine coffee. Love it. If you love anything salted caramel I suggest you try this.
19/02/2020
Nescafe GOLD Salted Caramel
I tried this particular products a couple of months ago and I can honestly say that it is a delicious one. Definitely better than some of the others on the market.
11/02/2020
Salted Caramel Addiction
Since trying this product for the first time some months ago I can quite readily say that I am addicted to it - I love the convenience of a sachet and salted caramel is my all time favourite. I was recently so disappointed when my local store had sold out of the Salted Caramel variety but so pleased I found a box at another branch!!
15/01/2020
well balanced between salt and sugar
really tasty product replaced the regular filter coffee i used to purchase on a daily basis.
28/11/2019
amazing
Ty it, you will become a coffee lover! great tasting coffee
23/10/2019
for the love of salted caramel nescafe
I honestly loved this flavour, I enjoyed it as it wasnt too sweet.perhaps it was the salted taste that offers that. Its easy to use and feels wlike you are at a coffee bar even if you just in your pjs at home. A real treat.
23/10/2019
My fav!
This has got to be my favourite flavour of the range.
17/09/2019
Salted caramel
I absolutely love this! It is not too sweet! It really tastes devine, it is perfect for any occasion.
27/08/2019
Wow
I purchased a box and it lasted a week ! This is definitely a winner and tastes divine !