4,5 5 0 330 330 Crafted and refined for a silky and smooth taste with a signature golden crema.
Nescafe Gold Velvety Mild & Round Crafted Coffee

17/10/2019
Nescafe Gold
The Nescafe Gold has a strong fragrance and the perfect coffee taste for the morning and when you need that pick me up coffee. I would highly recommend this to all my friends and family.
17/10/2019
Nescafe Gold
This coffee is amazing, strong taste and a great wake me up in the morning. This brand has really established itself in the market by providing high quality products.
25/04/2019
Nescafe Gold
for me, this is the best coffee on the market. it is strong enough to give me the boost, rich flavour and dissolves quickly in the water . lasts me the whole month because i only need one teaspoon per cup
26/03/2019
Pour me a cup
Nescafe is my preferred coffee choice and loved this as I do not like my coffee strong and this flavour wanting another cup.
19/03/2019
Smooth
I love coffee, this is by far the best coffee I have tasted by far. I enjoy drinking this coffee as much as I enjoy percolated coffee
19/03/2019
Nescafe never dissapoints
Nescafe rarely leaves me feeling as though i should have made another choice. The Nescafe gold is not too strong yet gives you the kick you need in the morning. It is one of my top picks.
07/03/2019
Coffee Head
The whole new nescafe range is amazing, this product is definitely a go to when you need that coffee fix. My current favourite right now is Alta Rica from this range a definite must try
21/02/2019
nestcafe
so so smooth i really really live this coffee absolutely amazing
31/01/2019
Great Coffee
Greatly blended coffee, it is so smooth and its aroma :)
17/01/2019
Coffee lover
Our favourite coffee at office and home. Full bodied smooth taste.
13/12/2018
Great cuppa
I can't stomach very strong coffee but this one is full bodied and has a great, smooth flavour. It's also not harsh on my tummy:)
12/12/2018
Coffee Nescafe Gold
After a long day at the office it is nice to recharge with a decent cup off coffee and chit chat before driving home. Smooth taste, not too strong and a wonderful aroma. One of my favorites.
05/12/2018
Nescafe Gold
Very rich and creamy and super nice!!!Will definitely buy this again.
20/11/2018
Gold
I love the rich and smokey flavour of the Nescafe Gold.
19/11/2018
Nescafe Gold Velvety Mild & Round Crafted Coffee
I have always been a Nescafe fan and I love the new look as well as the new flavours.