Nescafe Gold Velvety Mild & Round Crafted Coffee

4,6 5 0 356 356 Crafted and refined for a silky and smooth taste with a signature golden crema.
Nescafe Gold Velvety Mild & Round Crafted Coffee

29/04/2021
Nescafe
Velvety mild taste with a smell to start the day. Loving it
24/04/2021
perfect in between
The Gold velvety Nescafe is perfect when you want a strong cup of coffee that doesn't leave a bitter taste or when you are the only one in the house who likes strong coffee. This is just mild enough for the rest of the household as well.
22/04/2021
Nothing beats Gold
Its just as its name suggests - its G O L D ! We love Nescafe Gold , as soon as its on sale - we stock up for months. Its our number 1 go-to- brand for coffee. Highly recommended!!
16/04/2021
Great, if you don't like strong coffee
Really good taste, smooth and mild. Not quite strong enough for my taste, but still good.
15/04/2021
Gold and Creamy
The package is very attractive and the taste makes you come back for and I would not change it for anything. the best of the best in the coffee sector. I will recommend it to my friends.
14/04/2021
Nescafe Gold
This is one of my favourite coffees. Whenever there is a special at my local stores I get at least 2 bottles. Its smooth, nicely balanced and full of flavour. I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to have a great experience.
08/04/2021
Nescafe Gold Velvety
Nescafe gold very rich taste, smells amazing first thing in the morning and everyone loves it. I love it it recommend to any coffee lovers Nescafe knows what they are doing!! delivering smooth fresh taste every time. Have never heard a bad comment on this product.
25/02/2021
The most favorite
My every day capsules...it wakes .me up..giving me a go...
17/02/2021
Nescafe gold
It's great coffee with a balanced taste it smells good and it's finer the way I like it... I recommend it..
16/02/2021
Aromatic
I’m a coffee lover and this is a great product. It has a balanced taste and great aroma.
05/02/2021
Strong
A friend of mine made me a cup of this coffee, n I loved it so much. So I purched mine. I so love it. I love the rich, strong taste. It's my every morning fix for a productive day at work.
28/01/2021
Only the Best
19/01/2021
Amazing flavours
Nescafe Gold Velvety flavours are amazing, i love all Nescafe Gold range. I would highly recommend it.
18/01/2021
Soothing
After a long day, you'll enjoy your cup of Nescafe Gold, it's irresistible- the taste in the smell
18/01/2021
Great stuff
The coffee has a rich, smooth and creamy texture that blends well with its delicious taste. The coffee is excellent with its strong taste and always awakens ones senses with its creamy taste. I would definitely recommend it to people who like their coffee on the bit of the strong side.