Nescafe Ricoffy Biscuit Flavoured Cappuccino

4,1 5 0 113 113 South Africa's no1 coffee brings you a taste of local flavour-Nescafe Ricoffy Cappuccino.
Nescafe Ricoffy Biscuit Flavoured Cappuccino

15/04/2021
Ricoffy
enjoy every sip with the Nescafe Ricoffy. New to the market but it will excel because of taste and the rich flavors in it. I buy it and prepare it when there are guest in the house and always recommend that my guest buy it.
14/04/2021
I bought this on my way home, my mom cannot stop talking about it we had an ousome afternoon tea.
12/03/2021
Works great for the work space
Enjoyed every moment of drinking this , really tasteful and yummy too. I will recommended this as it works great in the work space and the quantity is just right , no added sugar or milk for me .
19/01/2021
Lovely
Lovely taste but needs a more intense flavour. I love the new Ricoffy flavours, this just needs more biscuit
15/01/2021
COFFEE AND DESSERT
This is amazing, its love having a rich cup of cappuccino and dessert without actually having the dessert. I love it
05/01/2021
I've had better
This was good but I have had so much better. Ricoffy hasn't been part of my household for years but I gave it a try.
12/12/2020
It's okay...
This is okay but would be better if the actual favouring was more intense. Its an okay cup But could be better.
10/03/2020
What's that taste?
Not great. Watery and the biscuit flavoring is not that great. I only used one sachet from the box...
16/09/2019
Ricoffy Cookie Cuppuccino
Well this was an absolute pleasant surprise from my partner! She know I am an absolute Coffee Lover, if there's coffee I'll be there! This variant was so delicious and incredibly creamy, tastes just like cookies and milk with the best part coffee added! Reminder of childhood memories with Grans baking
19/05/2019
Coffee lover
It ok but not the best. The milk tart flavour are mush better.
01/04/2019
Heavenly
Oh my gosh, I was gifted this unwanted present by a friend and I haven't tastes such a good "all-in-one" blend like like this one. This specific flavor is beyond WOW!
22/03/2019
Truth is here
I like the flavour in this cappuccino but, there is that cheap taste to it. Makes a good subtitute product though for those niche brands and the aroma is BOSS.
19/03/2019
Disappointing
I thought this would be a good addition to the range of coffees, but was disappointed by the taste, just not a good taste at all, was sad because I bought one box of each.
05/02/2019
LOVE IT
This flavor is absolutely amazing, well done Nescafe.
14/01/2019
Very yummy flavor
This is a very yummy flavor and is very creamy. Great product!