3,2 5 0 105 105 South Africa's no. 1 coffee brings you a taste of local flavour - NESCAFE RICOFFY CAPPUCCINO.
Nescafe Ricoffy Milk Tart Flavoured Cuppuccino

16/09/2019
Ricoffy Milk Tart Cappuccino
This is really nice, has a very milky and creamy taste to it, it does however need a little bit more coffee added to give it a stronger coffee taste! I would certainly recommend it for kids more than adults. DELICIOUS
20/08/2019
No thanks
Milk tart should stay a cold item. This was not a great experience.
13/07/2019
DISAPPOINTING
I was so excited when I saw this in the store that i just had to purchase a box. Well what a DISAPPOINTMENT! I took a sip and almost through up. The taste was just not at all what i was hoping for. The taste was all over the place. Not a pleasent experience at all. :(
08/07/2019
Best SA invention
I love that someone has added Milktart flavor to an already loved SA product. Best best and not to over powering.
27/05/2019
intense flavour
The milktart comes through perfectly, but half way through the cremora taste overpowers the coffee
21/02/2019
Dont waste your time
This product tastes nothing like "Milk Tart" nor does it resemble the taste. It just a sweet taste, but nothing to rave about. I'll stick to other brands.
06/12/2018
Sweet
Very nice to have just before bed. Unique flavour makes it creamy and sweet. Realy nice.
07/11/2018
Nescafe Ricoffy Milk Tart
Tried it Loved it and I will recommend this product to anyone who loves coffee or any hot beverages.
05/11/2018
just tried this cappuccino now. very disappointed, expected more. it is weak and almost tastless. wont buy it again. Nescafe still the way to go.
01/11/2018
Not impressed
Expected much more - Nescafe's still the best tasting flavoured coffee.
30/10/2018
Ricoffy Milktart flavour
This was the best cup of Ricoffy I ever tasted..the smell of milktart flavour made my mouth water...I added my usual amount of sugar and milk,which made it even more creamier...love the sachets as I can take it everywhere with me
17/10/2018
Yum
This one was very yummy. Better than the Biscuit flavor.
12/10/2018
Creamy Cuppuccino
I absolutely love this product, its devine i would drink it everyday
28/09/2018
Drink your tart
I liked this product. I think the flavours are innovative. Only had the milk tart so far just to test the flavour. But will definitely buy more of this product and all its flavours.
25/09/2018
Milk Tart Cappucino
Everyone loves milktart - a traditional south african favorite - the taste combination in this product is quite rich but doesnt really hit the mark - I felt the taste should be a little more milk tart and a little less ricoffy. My kiddos enjoy the sweet taste though.